email

From: Him
•unknownman@gmail.com
To: Aicia Gueco
•aiciantices@gmail.com
Date: *********

Dear Aicia Gueco,

I love you very much to the point I could beg to death, I could take all the risk, I can wait, I could trade my everything just to be with you. It's been what? Years ago when you left me? How are you now? Are you happy that I followed what you wanted us to do?

At first I couldn't accept it. You suddenly, vanished from my sight, you wishing something I know will be the death of me, you wanting me to continue without you; my source of life. It was hell, hell and hell. I wanted to blame God for everything, I wanted to tell him how fucked up I am when you left me.

Got myself someone to replace you but it didn't work. Waking up every morning to fill the void you left, I tried but it ended painfully. It felt like slapping me in the cheeks telling me to wake up on the harsh reality. This isn't moving on like what you wanted because the feeling is still there trying to bloom.

Why did you decide for me? Why didn't you let me mourn and love you until my last breath? Did you know that I was hunted by your last dying wish? If I could just turn back time even though it hurt I'll turn my back.

You're my light on those darkest path of my life. But like a candle light it was blowed without me... I wanted to see you maybe its a selfish wish. Gabriela is a nice woman she reminded me of you. Married Gabriela because she looks like Aicia, took an oath in the altar thinking it was Aicia. It felt like Aicia all over again. Gabriela was pregnant when I married her. A daughter, I took the responsibility I admit I love her and her daughter but not the way how I love you. Are you happy now? I followed and fulfilled all of those words.

You blinded me enough, my light. The moment who vanished seeing your lifeless body it was over... If parallel universe, if only magic exist I hope the story both written on our silhouette would come true.
Maybe we could have a beach wedding.. Or name our children Aia and Simone.. And to spend the rest of our lives together..  

I love you, still waiting. 

attachment
Blinded.docx

____