3

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

yun wanting to free herself from her parents also tied into wanting to free herself from her reputation

yun wanting to free herself from her parents also tied into wanting to free herself from her reputation. for as long as she could remember, she was known as the schools goody-goody, and given the nickname 'goody two shoes' from a few middle school bullies. everyone found it hilarious but they didn't know that she'd go home in tears.

her parents never let her have any sort of fun as a kid, and no one wanted to be her friend because of it. she'd been friends with ren and danbi since a child and they've always been the ones to stick up for her. yun never cared too much about the whispers and laughs and stares, but her two best friends never put up with it.

when her last two years of high school came up, she eventually got super tired of being a goody-goody and slowly started to rebel. it started with drinking alcohol in rens basement, then sneaking out, and eventually going to parties.

the first party yun ever went to, she lost her virginity. she still regrets it, because she always wanted to lose it to someone special, but in that moment she was trying to prove to herself that she could be just as bad as everyone else. the dude she lost it to was just happy to be there. he sucked anyways.

the summer before college, the trio wanted to make best of the free time before they went off to school and would have next to no free time. yun would tell her parents she's staying at rens, or danbis, them luckily having to trust her best friends just as much as her own daughter. neither of their parents were strict, so they would successfully go do whatever they want.

she was finally happy to have her freedom. the only thing is, if her parents were to find out about anything she's done, she'd be completely screwed.

"okay? just walk away and pretend like you never saw him?" she spoke through the phone to danbi, who'd once again been losing her shit at the fact she saw chenle a second time.

"we made eye contact!"

yun let out of huff and sipped on her coffee in front of her. "well.. can't help you there. sorry babe."

"i gotta go, i have class. love you."

"love you too." yun kept her phone on her ear until she heard the phone hang up, then going back to her laptop. she sat in the university's cafe, doing work on her laptop along with a few other students.

she'd completely minded her business until she looked up to see a face that took a minute for her to deem familiar.

what's his name again...?

jaehyuk..

jaemyung..

jaemin? jaemin! it's jaemin. right?

yun never cared enough to remember the names of her classmates, especially since most of them bullied her, but jaemin was quite popular in highschool and that made it very hard to not know his name.

she didn't realize she'd been intently watching him walk in and order his drink until he turned around, almost making dead eye contact but she looked away before it could happen. just seconds away from embarrassment.

she continued to mindlessly type on her laptop as jaemin scrolled through his phone, waiting for his drink. yun could hear the cashier tell him his drink is ready, and then him thank her for it. he began to walk out, and she looked up again for a moment, not expecting him to be watching and they happened to look at each other at the same time, jaemin flashing a smile before walking out.

did na jaemin just smile at me?

"i saw goody—i mean, yun just now!" jaemin shouted as he busted through his dorm door to mark and apparently haechan, who wasn't there before he left.

"really? what was she doing?" haechan practically shot up, too eager about the girl.

jaemin narrowed his eyes to him. "just sitting there drinking coffee and shit, weirdo. it was just odd because we were just talking about her yesterday."

he sat down on his bed, placing his coffee on the table next to him while haechan placed his face in his hands. "is she still pretty?"

"yeah, she's cute." jaemin deadpanned, keeping his eyes ahead of him solely to irk haechan. which it did, because the boy huffed loudly and turned to lie on his back next to mark. jaemin chuckled at his successful bothersome attitude.

like jaemin, the six of them were pretty popular as well. they always hung out together and were constantly seen at parties and functions together. it was no surprise that they all ended up at the same college. yun only really knew of them because danbi dated chenle, otherwise, she had a hard time simply remembering their names.

"it's getting weird how fascinated you are with her, hyuck," mark commented.

"you literally brought her up first in the groupchat, don't start." haechan warned back.

"you're both weird for caring about her as much as you do, when you don't even know her." jaemin chimed in, leaving the duo looking at him as if he just said he'd kill them both.

"okay but, what if she is secretly a drug dealer?"

"...then good for her?"

now it was haechans turn to narrow his eyes at jaemin, while mark shifted his attention for a minute to laugh loudly at their conversation. "you've been spending too much time with chenle."