91

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

yun sat at the edge of her bed, fingers tapping away mindlessly as she waited for haechan to approach her dorm room

yun sat at the edge of her bed, fingers tapping away mindlessly as she waited for haechan to approach her dorm room. her heart pounded in her chest and when she finally heard three gently knocks at the door, she almost jumped out of her skin.

she was still in the clothes she slept in, her hair was lazily thrown into a bun and she only managed to get up to brush her teeth quickly. she was both itching but hesitant to get the right words out and now that haechan stood in her doorway, it was far too late to back out.

he looked at her with guilt flooding his eyes and she hated it. she wanted things to go back to the way they were before she was stuck in some stupid love triangle, and she wished her heart would make up its mind.

awkwardness filled the air when neither of them said a word, yun stepping aside to allow the boy into her small dorm. a greeting felt much too casual for such an intimate and backstabbing moment between them, the silence was unbelievably uncomfortable.

"have you spoken to jaemin?" yun finally croaked out, shutting the door behind him as she watched him walk further into the room.

haechan sighed with relief at her starting the conversation before he had to. "yeah. he's really not happy... obviously."

the shorter nodded and crossed her arms, "i wouldn't be happy either if i were him."

"he knows we were like, really drunk, and he doesn't see that as an excuse," he began, "but i want you to know that i wouldn't have tried anything if i was sober. i swear i wasn't thinking straight—"

"i know, neither was i. i think we should really focus on ourselves, because it just seems like i can never make a decent decision."

the boy felt his heart drop slightly, though yun wasn't very specific in her words he already knew exactly what she meant. his hands were shoved into his pockets so she wouldn't notice his shakiness, and the words that fell off of his tongue couldn't be stopped.

"am i just a second option to you?"

"what?" the brunette furrowed her eyebrows in surprise, clearly not expecting such a question. "no, haechan, absolutely not."

"i'm just genuinely curious. i don't wanna be that to you."

"you're not, and i really don't think we should talk about this anymore, us. i've already hurt people and i refuse to fuck everything up even more."

"you already know how i feel about you, don't you?"

she was already nervous with him almost all the way across the room, and watching him take slow steps toward as he spoke didn't help. "yeah i do. like i said, we shouldn't talk about it anymore. i mean it."

"stop coming closer, haechan."

the boy finally came to a stop just a foot away, much closer than he was before, hating that his feelings had restrictions. "so it's too late then?"