54

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

the sound of the dorm door swinging opened caused yun to twist her body around, watching her roommate strut in more aggressively than usual

the sound of the dorm door swinging opened caused yun to twist her body around, watching her roommate strut in more aggressively than usual. not only did the slight heavy breathing give it away, but the stressful aura was practically radiating off of her body.

with a frown, yun waited for her to sit down before she spoke. "you okay?"

danbi still didn't make eye contact as she chucked a small decorated blue bag onto yuns bed. "i got you some hair products from the salon." the tone in her voice too obviously more sorrowful than it ever was, a big change from her usual upbeat self.

"oh! cool! thanks," the girl replied, not taking her eyes off of her friend, "dude seriously, are you okay?"

she almost got nervous as she watched danbi sit down with a small sigh and wipe her moist palms over her jeans. neither of them said a word for a moment before she finally looked up to yun. "i'm not gonna lie... i'm a little angry right now. i'm actually really angry but i'm trying to convince myself i'm not."

knowing her friend hardly got upset, was never one to get genuinely mad even over things she should absolutely be upset over, yun tilted her head in further confusion. "why...?"

"i just went to rens dorm to give her the same thing i gave you after work," she started, referring to the small bag, "and when she opened the door guess who was there?"

"who?" the other replied with zero hesitance.

"jiho."

the sound of her name almost making yun vomit in her mouth, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "what?! are you serious?"

"i'm so serious, she obviously was not even considering the fact that i would show up because she was just there, right next to ren, all comfortable and whatever," danbi was visibly angry, her tone becoming more aggressive as she spoke, her hands flailing around with every sentence, "i couldn't even say anything i was so pissed!"

"what did you do?"

"i literally just stared at them and left, i didn't even give her her bag." danbi sighed, sinking further into her bed.

the two sat in silence for a moment, danbi still processing what she saw and yun still processing what she just heard. they were reasonably upset, having warned their friend countless times to never go back to her toxic ex, and yet something inside them wasn't that surprised.

"well," yun huffed, "that makes me a little mad, we obviously can't control what she does but i don't know, i'm getting the feeling this isn't gonna have a happy ending."

"no, i know it's not going to because we already know jiho treated her like shit, i mean—i know she's my friend but for fucks sake i can't watch ren go through that again. jiho has never changed for her no matter how many times she's said she has."