70

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

the sun had finally begun to set just before evening approached, as the winter time gave less and less sunlight and people were starting to leave the party

the sun had finally begun to set just before evening approached, as the winter time gave less and less sunlight and people were starting to leave the party. there was still a good amount of people lingering around, talking, drinking, yun stuck to jaemins side as ren came over and wiggled herself in between the two and slung her arm over their shoulders.

"so," she began, "after party? my place?"

yun scoffed playfully, a chuckle following right after. she knew her friend well enough to know she'd never pass an opportunity for partying, especially after a long night of hanging around middle aged people. yun knew well enough that she wouldn't either. "i can't say no, can i?"

"nope. parents are gone until tomorrow and i have a little bit of alcohol. we can't still smoke around jisung, can we?" she asked, more concerned for the boy than feeding her craving for the plant.

"nah, he's still not that comfortable being around it." jaemin jumped in, peering down at the two girls next to him. "will you guys be okay? since you know, you're potheads, and all?"

ren shot a glare at the taller and hit him on the head before yun got a chance to, the girl laughing at the sight as jaemins hand flung up to hold the spot she smacked. "kidding! ow!"

"whatever. i'm gonna—" ren removed her arms from their bodies as she turned a bit to search for jeno in the small crowd. eyes landing on him instantly, but he was still accompanied by haeryung. "well, i was gonna ask jeno, but."

the couple turned their heads in the same direction as her, not so secretly either, flickering their glances back and forth from ren and the family friends with mischievous smirks playing over their lips. "you smell that, jaemin?"

the boy didn't hesitate to play along, sniffing the air slightly before a look of realization fell over his face. "oh yeah. that's some strong jealousy right there."

rens mouth fell open in defense, immediately feeling her cheeks and ears heat up. "i'm not jealous, assholes." though the blush flowing across her face was giving her away. "fuck off."

giggles erupted from the pair as ren practically stomped the other way, deciding to leave it up to them to ask jeno if he'd be free after the holiday party. so they did, taking a brief moment to interrupted his and haeryungs conversation to invite them both. they explained sadly how they had to stick around after everyone left his home to help clean up, their annoyed tones expressing they'd much rather be doing anything else.

with her hand tangled in jaemins, yun lead him through the house to the front door where the others had been waiting about 15 minutes later, the house visibly much more empty which meant it was time for them to go.

after a final goodbye to jeno and his parents, the group were off into separate cars to rens home, the place that became the hang out spot since they've been on break.