40

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

"do you think they're... you know..."

after only ten minutes of the pair seperated from the group, they were betting on how far they would've gotten at this point.

"they're probably done with it by now."

"what if they're not even doing anything? no offense boys, but she said she doesn't see any of y'all that way." ren shrugged, sipping her cup.

"yeah, except jaem—" jisung jumped in, stopping himself as he realized he shouldn't expose yun to the rest of the friend group, slapping his hand over his mouth as jaemin nudged him in confusion. the rest of the friends luckily seemed to have not even noticed.

"what?" he questioned.

"nothing? what you?" the younger replied, turning his body around before he was further interrogated.

"yeah, i feel like they're probably just sitting there doing nothing, i wanna get this game going more," said chenle.

"i'll be back, then." was the last thing ren said before walking away, taking one for the team to go tell the pair their time was up; even though it wasn't.

she didn't exactly know what room they trailed into, knocking on a few and getting no answer before she knocked on one more and got her answer.

the duo on the other side hadn't even gotten past kissing when they heard banging on the door over the muffled music. their swollen lips pulled away from each other, yun getting ready to shove the boy off of her when he leaned back in.

"knocking." she mumbled, stopping him in his tracks with a light sigh.

he stood up, running hands through his hair to make it look as if it weren't just yuns hands tugging at his roots. the girl begun to do the same despite how flustered she was feeling when she only just began to realize what they were doing.

"ready?" he asked. unable to hold eye contact, yun nodded and gave one last flip to her hair before haechan walked to open the door.

rens eyes flickered between the two with a subtle grin, quickly being able to tell that something other than just 'sitting there' was going on, knowing her best friend. "well. based on the looks of it, i was very wrong."

"...about?"

"nothing. let's get back to the game, fuckers!"

they already knew what was coming when they headed back to the friendgroup clearly looking like they did more than sit and talk.

yun couldn't think of anything else but the moment, her sweet thoughts getting cut off when she felt a hand firmly grip her bum from behind her. a jump bolted through her body as she spun around in a split second, thinking there's no way in hell someone just grabbed her ass.

her eyes landed on a guy she'd never seen before holding a lustful smirk on his lips. her eyes scanned the rest of the people around her, no one else seeming to pay her any mind other than him.

"did you—did you just grab my ass?" she asked, hoping for his sake he didn't and she was just imagining things.

the smug grin didn't leave his face as he didn't say a word, and it quickly made yuns blood boil. she took a step forward and shoved his chest with both hands. "did you just grab my ass, yes or fucking no?"

"woah, relax. if i did, so what? get the fuck over it, princess."

"do it again. i dare you."

he laughed, "take it as a compliment, crazy bitch. jesus christ."

as if this wasn't bad enough, a girl turned her body to face the interaction that was going on, a hand going onto the boys shoulder as she eyed yun. "can we help you?"

"um yeah, this guy just grabbed my fucking ass. who are you?"

"his girlfriend, bitch, he didn't grab your ass. if you want attention so bad, i'm sure there's guys here who're willing to give it to you." she taunted, waving a finger in yuns face as the guy just sat there and laughed.

no one had noticed yun was missing until ren and haechan reached the friend group, turning around and expecting to see her right behind him but everyone was really confused when she wasn't there.

knowing she wasn't about to fight a guy who was significantly taller than her, she thought, what better way than to put her hands on the girlfriend who was indirectly calling her an attention whore?

"keep your hand out of my face, or i'll fuck you up. tell your dog to keep his hands off of people." she warned, crossing her arms.

"everything good over here..?"

it didn't take long for the friend group to find their way back to yun, who was just a few steps away. people around them had begun to heard the conversation going down and slowly began to make a circle around them.

"all of you just walk away, making a big deal out of nothing." the guy shook his head.

"yun, what's going on?" danbi pushed herself through the crowd to grab a hold onto yuns arm.

"this fucking dick, right here, grabbed my ass without my permission and his little bird of a girlfriend is calling me an attention whore for calling him out."

gasps fell amongst the group, the girlfriends mouth dropping open. "are you fucking serious?"

after hearing such things, the guys didn't hesitate to take a few steps foward, the guy instantly feeling the need to defend himself as he stood up from the chair. "back up."

"did you do that?" jeno asked, crossing his arms together and his normally sweet face turning into a heated frown.

the guy who was clearly guilty, did nothing but scoff and shake his head. "back off, man."

"i asked you a fucking question."

"tell your friends to get the fuck away from my boyfriend," the girlfriend snapped, now in a full argument with all three girls of the friend group.

long story short, it took an entire cat fight between yun and the girlfriend, and one punch in the jaw from jeno to the guy who started it all for people to get involved and the wrong story spread quickly through out the party.

when the cops showed up, accusing the friend group of jumping the couple, they knew they were absolutely fucked.