69

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

"you're going to the lee's party?" yuns father asked, a slight tone of shock that the girl was willingly going to the yearly holiday parties she normally avoided

"yeah," the other confirmed, sitting at the stairs and slipping on her nicer shoes, "you're not?"

the man turned his head to glance at the entrance to the kitchen, where yuns mother stood there cooking dinner, though it was a bit early to be doing so. it was crystal clear she was avoiding her daughter the same way yun was avoiding her mother. her father turned back, waiting a moment before hesitantly shaking his head with pursed lips into a thin line.

as yun picked her head up to look at him, she could tell it killed him to watch the two women in his life treat each other as strangers. growing up he was always cold and distant, more focused on work than his family, and yun still wasn't too used to being shown attention from him. she did hate how it took him a situation where he had to be present for him to do so.

"okay," she muttered quietly, "i'll be home tonight." nothing else was said as she grabbed her things and left the house, shutting the door behind her and strutting down the pavement.

this time jaemin didn't need to park a block away, his car sitting just outside of the gate that stood between their property and the rest of the neighborhood. the girl hugged herself in attempt to give warmth to her body, trying her best not to slip on ice when she approached the vehicle.

opening the door, she didn't immediately get inside, just leaned down and peaked her head in a bit as if she'd never seen jaemin before. he laughed before speaking up. "can you get in? it's freezing."

obeying his words as she herself was beginning to feel her hands numb, yun stepped inside his car and shut the door. "it is fucking freezing." she admitted as a shiver ran down her body.

"yeah, you're not wearing anything to keep you too warm," he pointed out, "do you wanna run inside and grab a sweatshirt?"

"nope. if i need to, i'll wear yours."

his eyes didn't leave her and his mouth didn't move after the confident remark, the girl keeping her eyes straight ahead but could feel his stare burning into her face. he couldn't protest even if she already had a few of his favorite sweatshirts, because he did like how comfortable she'd gotten that she didn't hold back what she wanted.

"yes ma'am," he settled, turning back to the road and beginning to drive.

yun could feel her phone vibrating like crazy in her pocket, not even needing to look at it to know the groupchat was blowing up her phone. she took it out anyways, scrolling through the the spam of messages. it was something about yuanzi have no idea what to wear, jeno complaining how relatives wouldn't leave him alone, and jisung fully considering on just not showing up at all.