32

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

yun had a big test coming up, so she spent the entire week studying and preparing for it

yun had a big test coming up, so she spent the entire week studying and preparing for it. mainly with jaehyun, who was actually pretty good at tutoring, but even on her own time she was constantly studying. did she care all that much for the test itself? no. was she using it as a distraction from her mothers pressure? absolutely.

it got to the point where danbi got a little worried, which it was weird to be worried over the fact that your friend is studying excessively. yun was hardly holding full conversations, she was hardly in the groupchat, just studying. a shit ton of studying. now she was back in the library with jaehyun, and she was practically running from all the questions and concerns at this point.

"jaehyun!" a voice was heard from behind yun. she assumed it was another student greeting the boy, as the neos were crazy popular around here, so she didn't bother turning around. that was until—

"jungwoo, hey," the tutor greeted back. he hesitated for a moment before getting up and greeting the other boy, where yun kept her eyes glued to her notebook, scribbling lots of nothing to keep herself occupied.

the conversation between them was short and sweet, when jungwoo got curious as to who his friend was studying and peered around the table to see her. the reaction of his was just about the same as hers when she heard his name.

"hey, i'm gonna go grab a drink, keep her company for a bit?" jaehyun asked, but was gone before jungwoo could even answer. yuns head was still low, not interested in anything but her notes as she silently cursed jaehyun for leaving her alone with him.

"so," the tall boy started, sitting just across from her where jaehyun previously sat, "yun, is it?"

the girl finally looked up, her face deadpanned. "yeah."

jungwoo nodded, "i remember you. i want to make this clear.. the night we had, it can't happen again."

yun just about choked on literal air, looking around her as eyes landed on her at her loud coughs of embarrassment. she subtly shielded her face with her hands before looking back to jungwoo. "no offense, but i wasn't planning on it. i was drunk and thought you were really hot. fucks sake, you neos are something else."

"i'm flattered, and don't get me wrong, it's not because i don't find you attractive or anything. after i figured out who you are, i remembered who your parents are, and i'd rather not get involved."

she frowned this time. "why do you know my parents?"

"everyone knows your parents—" should've seen that coming,"—they seem nice, really. but no thanks. i also never even knew you were the party type? do your parents know their perfect child goes to parties and hooks up with strangers?"

the question seemed innocent, as vulgar as it was, jungwoo didn't even look to be trying to start trouble. he doesn't know it's a sensitive topic for her. however, yun couldn't help but feel her blood start to boil. she tried so hard to get away from this stupid reputation, but couldn't escape it no matter how hard she tried. without saying anything else, the girl quickly grabbed her books and jungwoo watched as she frantically left the library, speeding passed jaehyun at the door which had him wondering what the hell jungwoo said to her.