52

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

yun sat at a table in the university café, typing away at her laptop comfortably, minding her business along with every single other student in the place

yun sat at a table in the university café, typing away at her laptop comfortably, minding her business along with every single other student in the place. she was undisturbed, mainly, until another presence sat down next to her.

her mind focused on the research in front of her, ears drowning out every sound around her and eyes blurring out anything in the background, she hadn't even noticed until the person leaned in closer to get her attention. she soon noticed them as their face peered over device.

jung jaehyun sat on the other said, leaned back in his chair with crossed arms and two drinks on front of him. "...hi?" she asked, a confused frown forming on her face.

"hi," he replied, copying her tone of voice, "i got you a drink, as uh, i don't know, peace offering?"

yun glanced between the hot beverage and jaehyuns face. "peace offering? didn't we already declare peace between us?"

"that was just an excuse to give you the drink," he chuckled lowly, "just take it."

the girls mouth almost began to water at the sweet smell of the drink entering her nose, reaching her hand out to grab it but stopped herself. "thanks, but i'm okay. i gotta get going anyways."

she'd begun gathering her things suddenly, though she was there for not even an hour when jaehyun entered and spotted her from a few feet away. now it was his turn to frown, thinking she was definitely not going to reject considering they did leave off on good terms.

"oh, okay. yeah no problem, are you sure you don't want it?"

yun glanced around the room, seeing just one pair of eyes on the two but couldn't stop thinking about what eunjoo said not too long ago. "yep! all good."

she finally was able to shove her books and such into her bookbag, however still struggling to fit her laptop inside as jaehyun sat there and watched. "are you good...?"

"i'm fine," she muttered, standing up fully and pulling the bag strap over her shoulder, "see you."

then, she was out of the place before anyone could blink, pushing open the glass door and walking in the direction of her final class for the day. she hadn't though anything about the interaction, only that she kind of felt like a bitch for running out so abruptly when she obviously wasn't done there. she definitely didn't expect however, for jaehyun to follow her outside.

"yun," he called, hopefully loud enough for just her to hear. and she did, loud and clear, turning her head to see him approaching her for a second time.

"nothing better to do than to follow me?" she teased, half joking once he'd fully caught up with her.

"well i can't help but feel a little offended that you're basically running from me," he replied.