Rogers

Steve was going to attend a meeting at the tower when a thought of the said boy crossed his mind. His son to be specific.
''Beter-man, i'm going to the tower for a meeting, no petrolling today!'' he said to peter who happenes to be watching TV infront of him. ''aww dad, please can i just go, i promise i'll be back before 6'' Peter said, whining a little.

Steve sighed knowing Peter, its better to just let him go to swing around a little because even if he said no, Peter will sneak behind his back to fight crime. ''Okay! But if your not back before 6 then i will take the suit away!''
''Okay!'' Peter said as he happily skipped to his room probably getting into his suit.

Peter is Steve's adoptive son since who cares we're done.

Kidding...

So basically when the avengers first faught Loki or chitauri to say the innocent 74 people who died somehow included May and Ben parker, Peter's last blood relatives. Cap found Peter behind a trash-bin, trying not to end up like his relatives.

He didn't had his 'spider powers' at that time. He got them in the normal way we all know by a Spider-bite in Oscorp industries.
Cap always helps him in combat trainings and history and stuff. He adopted him after a month of that incident.

\\Back to StORy//

Captain America aka Steve Rogers aka the guy with America's ass was just starting his motor-cycle when he heard the archanid scream and the said archanid started swinging through the city. Steve sighed, only he knows how bad he wanted to lecture this kid but no he can't, he have to be at the tower for a meeting in 25 minutes.

Steve went to the tower wondering why they had called him. When he reached there he saw everyone sitting around the table Natasha, Bruce, Sam, Wanda, Vision, Rhodey, Clint, Pietro, Thor even Loki who was constantly getting looks from everyone, was here and Tony was probably going to show up later in between the meeting as he wants to be 'Fashionably late'.

"So what's the matter" he asked looking at their faces trying to get answers but got nothing "Fury here wants to talk about something important" Wanda said in her thick sokovian accent. Steve nodded and placed his Ass in one of the chairs waiting for the 'meeting' to start.

After 10 minutes, Fury finally started the meeting tired of waiting for 'the most responsible billionair' to show up. A blurry image of Red and Blue appeared on the screen. "This is Spider-man, you have to get him cause i want him in the Avengers" Steve tensed up a little at his words, but didn't let it show. But ofcourse this didn't go unnoticed by the two assasians.

''And the-'' Fury was going to say something when Tony barged into the room with a shameless smile ''Hello there" "You're late" said Fury with almost no emotion on his face. "well you see i was busy convincing everyone that your giving them a raise of 50%, and trust me the lady at the front door looked like she is going to kill 30 people right now because of happiness so i had to run for my life" "Really Fury!?" Clint asked him already thinking about what he us going to do with that money, Lila wants a doll house Laura needs a ne- "No Agent Barton i'm not givin anyone a raise" Clint grumbled folding his hands and sank down in his seat.

"This is Spider man and i want you to bring him in" "Leave that to me and Natasha, t-this guy's probably strong but not stronger than us, we will bring him in" Steve said "Okay so that's all You're dismissed" Fury said walking out of the door leaving the team on their own, Steve nodded to Natasha and they both went out with a small drown following them close by that was immediately destroyed by the Black widow.

"so what's the matter?" Natasha said clearly knowing that somethings wrong "well....

Bang boi/gurl
Cliffhanger
Anyways Thank you for reading
:)