King of the 'Spiders'

"I want to do something fun!" Peter complained setting away the prototype he was working on. "well we finished all of our 'fun' work already,  you can do your homework though" Tony said closing his stark-pad.

"I said I want to do something fun, I don't want a drive through boring hell! " Tony snorted at the statement and went back to his work

Tony and Peter were just tinkering with some of the prototypes of the Iron Man suit when Friday alerted them of the up-coming trouble.

"boss it appears that some mens are in the ground-floor, with dangerous guns and weapons, are demanding for you to come down" This took both of the attention off the 'work' they were doing.

"pull up the CCTV footage, Friday" Tony said a a holographic screen showed the footage from the ground-floor, with so many mens holding different weapons and guns.

"How many men are down there, Fri?" Peter asked shocked by the numbers of men showing on the screen. "86 of them, Peter" "Well you wanted to do something fun right? Suit up Kid,  you're fighting alongside me today" Tony said with his suit already forming around him.

"Awesome! Karen, activate web combination 347!" He said excited to fight alongside Tony. "Sure thing, sir Peter king of the spiders" Karen said out loud, loud enough for Tony to hear. 

Tony: .........

Peter: ............

"Karen, I told you to only call me that when we're alone" Peter mumbled trying to avoid the situation and hide his madly Red face.

Sup bitches
Thank you for reading