Sass

Peter was having a bad day. First he had a shitty nightmare, then he had to skip Breakfast, and their physics class just finished a surprise test he wasn't prepared for and now he was late for the class of the Teacher who hated him the most.

Ms. Trunchbull, no one ever wants to be late for her class. She's a bitc-witch. "My class is a model of discipline!" That's what she always screams at their faces.

And Peter was 5 minutes late,  having a bad day already.

"Why are you late?" The famous witch asked Peter, Flash snorted mumbling 'penis is dead'. Peter already had have enough of bullshit and now it was time for him to burst off.

"Yeah, remember when you told us the day before yesterday that the bell doesn't dismiss you, I dismiss you." Peter said.

"what about that?" Ms. Witch asked, looking straight into his eyes.

"Well if the bell doesn't dismiss me then it doesn't tells me to come to the class on time." and like that Flash's smile was brought down, many students gasped.

"Get out, Mr. Parker" She said in a warning tone which sounded more like a dying frog. "Why?  Because I was late by 5 minutes! You weren't even in the class yesterday!" Peter exclaimed walking to his seat.

"yeah, but that's not important" said The witch.

"what!- yeah it is! It's way more important for you to be here than us!" Peter said and some students ''ooh'ed''

The Witch rolled her eyes and continued with her lesson.

"The substitute gave you homework yesterday, put it on my desk on your way out."

"Peter, why are you answers  from 1 to 10 are same as Michelle's?" She asked making Peter scoff.

"oh, I don't know maybe because we're answering the same questions or you're just idiot." Peter shrugged.

"Can you believe this! oh by the way pass me a pencil" Peter said to Flash without looking, Flash passed him a pencil with hesitation.

"why are you talking in between my class?" The witch screamed. "Why the hell are you teaching in between my conversation!" Peter said making MJ smile.

"That's it, to the principal's office! Now!"

"Fine- oh can I go to bathroom on the way?" Peter said.

"For what!?" The witch said making Peter stop.

Peter : .........
"To open the chamber of secrets- THE HELL DO YOU THINK"