Rogers 3.

Seriously I should have went to sleep instead!

Peter was bouncing his legs up and down constantly. He was a nervous wreck and on top of it Cap wasn't helping at all. "Oh come on Peter, they're not going to eat you alive." Steve said trying to calm down Peter.

"But what if they don't like me?! What if Mr. Stark got angry!? What if i made a bad impression?!" what if's were popping up in his mind.

"just breathe and relax, when we reach there you can just introduce yourself to them and wait for their response and Natasha is going to be there so don't worry" Steve said wearing his Jacket. "Okay..." Peter breathed out and followed his Dad, walking close behind him.

They are going to meet the other Avengers today. And Peter was going to reveal himself as Spider-man, only to the Avengers because he knows that if Steve's okay with it then there's not really a problem.

They took a Cab to the tower, and the whole time Peter was looking out of the window. When they finally reached their, Peter's breathing hitched and picked up quickly. If not for Cap's senses then he would have never noticed it.

Both Cap and Peter went through the private entrance, "Good afternoon Mr. Rogers, i see you have a guest with you today. What floor would you like to go?" Friday asked when they stepped into the elevator, making Peter flinch. "That was Mr. Stark's AI, wasn't it?" Peter asked with a glint of amusement in his eyes.

Steve smiled and gave a quick nod "Yeah, that's Friday. Friday he's my son Peter Parker Rogers and Pentahouse please" he said and the elevator started moving up "Hello Mr. Parker, i'm Friday as you already know. An AI Mr. Stark built. It's good to see you here"

"Hey Friday, Thank you and Just Peter please.." Peter said, as he was not used to being called 'Mr. Parker'. "Sure thing Peter" Friday said and the elevator made a ding sound, opening the doors to reveal a living room. Each and every Avenger was here even The winter soldier himself!

"Hello guys" Steve said receiving some quite 'Hellos' and 'Hi's'. "You brought Peter with you, right?" said a voice which Peter recognized as Natasha. "Wait- who's Peter?" Hwakeye asked turning around to look at Steve. "Steve's adoptive son." And that was enough to make a Chaos in the living room.

Everyone was shocked and was throwing questions at Steve. Screaming like some group of maniacs.
"WHAT!!"
"WHAT THE FUCK!"
"HE'S YOUR SON?!"
"THE HELL"
"YOU NEVER TOLD US ABOUT HIM!"
"I WANT AN EXPLANATION!"

Everyone was screaming and shouting at the same time and that was enough to give Peter a sensory overload. Peter pressed his hands against his ears harshly and knelt down to cancel any noise but it was useless.

"GUYS STOP" Natasha noticed it and screamed from the top of her lungs, making everyone stop screaming. "You guys are hurting him."

"Friday, what's happening to him?" Tony asked Friday not knowing what to do. "Relax, it's sensory overload. Friday please dim the lights, close the curtains and stop any noise."
Friday did what she was told to.
Steve started talking to Peter in a soothing manner.

Everyone was shocked to see this side of Steve and wanted answers to their questions but didn't dared to utter a single word knowing Natasha will slit their throats if they did.

After 10 minutes, Peter finally was back to normal. He looked up to see Steve and Natasha giving him a small smile and Everyone else looking hella confused. "Okay now he's fine, you can ask him questions but one by one and don't you dare to scream or shout in this room." Steve said, patting Peter's back.

"when you adopted him?" asked Wanda. "well that's a long story so why no we all sit down and I will tell you the whole thing" Everyone nodded and Steve started explaining.

\\Time-skip-brought-to-
you-by-the-lazy-ass-author-because-he-is-too-lazy-to-write-the-
explaining-shit-all-over-again//

"And now he is here right infront of your eyes" Steve said doing the Jazz hand thingy. "And you hide him from us for 4 goddamned years! That's insane. Atleast now we know why you never stayed here more than a night" Clint said.

"yeah" Said Steve. "sooo can i tell them now or we have other plans?" Peter said looking at Natasha and Steve, tilting his head like a lost puppy. "aww he's adorable, but what is he talking about?" Wanda said.

Steve nodded "Do you want to tell them or i do that job?" Peter shaked his "I'm telling them." He said looking at the others with a slight grin.

"I am, drumroll please" he said, Steve sighed and Friday made the Drumroll sound "Thank you Friday, Spider-man" he said getting up and shooting a web on the ceiling, hanging on it.

Everyone except Steve and Natasha stood there with either wide eyes or their jaw hitting the ground. Tony was the first one to snap out of it. "what the fuc-"
"Language! He's a innocent kid!"
Steve said covering Peter's ears with his hands.

Peter rolled his eyes and pushed his hands away. Dropped on the floor, landing perfectly on his feet.

"How he got his powers?" Tony asked completely clueless "a spider-bite in Oscorp industries" answered Peter. "Okay.. Is it you body or you suit that sticks to the wall or do you use somekind of gadgets to do that?" "It's my body" Peter said walking on the ceiling. "your webs?" "They're synthetic, I can shoot webs from my wrists but that takes a lot of energy" "Any other super powers you have?" "Super strength, my senses are dailed up to 11, that's why i had that overload, earlier"
Tony nodded.

"And don't you dare to mess with him, cause he's like super intelligent and he makes so many references that your ears will bleed out." Steve said in a warning tone.

"So i have got Questions for him" asked Bruce and Peter's eyes went wide in recognization. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD YOUR THE BRUCE BANNER, I AM YOUR LIKE BIGGEST FAN. SURE MY IDOLS ARE MR. STARK AND DAD BUT YOUR 'THE BRUCE BANNER' I HAVE READ ALL OF YOUR WORKS ON GAMMA RADIATION. AND THAT'S PRETTY INSANE CAUSE NO-ONE EVER DID THAT AND-" said Peter before getting smacked by Steve. "i was rambling again, wasn't i?" Steve nodded that caused Peter to sigh. "man i have to stop doing that" he muttered under his breath.

And here Bruce was pretty shocked to hear that "Wait- you understood my work. You're like just 15 and you understood that?!" "I already told y'all, he's like super intelligent" Cap said and went away to get water for himself.

"okay lets test it, 103rd element in periodic table." "lawrencium" "Strongest metal on earth" "Vibranium" "Value of Pi in decimal" "3.14159265358979323846264338327950" "√2?" "1.4142135623730950488016887242096" "what is the twin prime conjecture?" "twin prime conjecture, also known as........."

\\Time skip//

"Holy SHIT! I asked one of the most tough problems of Physics, Chemistry and mathematics. He's a genius. Tell me kid what do you not know?" Tony said shocked of this kids level of knowledge. Peter shrugged. "I Don't know.."

"Cap I'm stealing you kid for a day, bye" Tony said and dragged Peter to his lab. "Seeing you know so many things and you're probably smarter than an average kid, I'm going to take a IQ test of yours" Tony said giving Peter a Stark-pad to do the test. "uh-huh" Peter said nodding started doing the test.

After 10 minutes, Peter looked up to see Tony looking at him. "you got a problem there?" "No sir, I'm finished" Peter said and gave him the Stark-pad back.

Tony was shocked, not only this kid was a genius, he finished the IQ test in just 10 minutes. "Okay lets see what's your IQ. Friday show me the results." He said as a holographic screen showed up with the results. Tony's breath hitched seeing the IQ of 279.

"CAP GIVE ME THE GUARDIAN-SHIP OF THIS KID, OR I'M KIDNAPPING PETER!"

"I'M NOT GIVING YOU HIS GUARDIAN-SHIP, TONY!"

And with that Steve scooped Peter and returned to his house. Only to find that the Next day Peter wasn't in his room.

After a week of trying to find Peter day and night relentlessly. The Avengers found that Tony actually Kidnapped Peter and went to Hulalala island.

To say Peter was happy about the kidnapping thing, and Tony had to go through a 6 hour Longass lecture from Natasha, Rhodey, Dr. Strange and Pepper.

Hola bitches
And this is the end of Rogers
Thank you for reading.... :)