birthday gift

Kinda part 2 of Late
Peter is 14, he doesn't have his powers yet, Harley is 15.

Harley, not davidson, Harley Keener, the cheeky little shit in Peter's language, was going to confess to Peter. After knowing him almost all his life Harley just wanted nothing more than to have Peter in his arms

Yup that's right that nerd somehow managed to attract the most handsome boy of his school, who is also his uhh idk work buddy, like of course they work in a same lab with Tony. Anyways.

After a hell lotta revising what he is going to say. Harley finally knocked at Peter's door with a faint 'come in' Harley opened the door to see Peter sitting on his desk 'working as always' Harley thought before going further in.

"Hey Peter would you like to go on a walk to the central park with me?" He asked casually greatful for the revising he done for more than an hour.

"sure" came out a small response and with that they both exited the tower and started walking towards the park.

"soooooooooo how was your day?" Peter chuckled, unknowingly making Harely's heart skip a beat.

"it was fine"
And with that a silence took over, Harley didn't knew if it was comfortable or awkward but looking at Peter he didn't care  as long as he was happy.

After walking for like 1 minute and 17 seconds, which Harley have been counting they reached the central park.

Slowly walking looking at the beautiful park full of joyful cries of small kids, chattering of Parents making Peter smile. They even laughed their ass off for good 10 minutes when they saw an old man with a baseball cap sitting at the chair with the desk and a 'i can argue with anyone for any reason just 1$' sign board thingy.

Now Harely thought was the time.

"well i- i wanted t-to tell you something" He cursed at himself for stuttering so much. "go ahead"

"Peter I- i like- you know- we- damn it!" God who knew confessing about your feelings to your crush was this hard. Not even a second later his phone started buzzing, without wasting a second he picked it up.

"yeah old man" said Harley and mind you the phone was on speaker.
"well it's your birthday in some days so what do you want not like to be rude or something but you have almost everything you want" said Tony, sighing on the other side.

Well that was it, his chance, he smirked, confidence taking over "The same as the one you got me for my 8th birthday." he said nonchantly and rather loudly, and glanced at Peter who looked confused at first but then started blushing madly.

--flashback starts--
It was Harley 8th birthday and Tony was not here yet. Harley was more than ready to beat the shit outta Tony when a knock on the door pulled Harley out of his thoughts.

He opened the door not expecting a young boy to be looking at him while squinting his big doe eyes.
"hey... Are you lost?" Harley said but before the boy can say a thing, Tony peeked from the door like Tom in Tom and Jerry before smiling down to him.

"Happy birthday Harley, and before you say anything I know I'm late, I'm sorry for that but I was busy deciding what to give you, so here he is your birthday gift, a new friend ta-daaaa!"
Tony said doing jazz hands looking incredibly ridiculous.

"you're lucky I like him" was the only thing Harley said before dragging Peter with him who was looking at Tony innocently

--flashback ends--

It was pin-drop-silence on the other side for some seconds but then he got it. "ahhhh i see where it's going right now, well you gotta ask him first now that i'm done i'm hanging up cause i don't wanna hear you two making out" he said gagging at last making Harley chuckle and hung up.

"well what do you say?" Harley asked Peter, who was trying to look clueless but failed miserably. "abo-about wh-what" Peter stuttered out and Harley smirked.

"you already know what I'm talking about" Harley said looking at Peter right in the eye.
"Well Mr. Stark said you have to ask him first" Peter said looking away, Harley made Peter look at him with his finger on his chin.

Staring deeply into his eyes,  before kneeling down. "that's what I'm doing,
Peter I have known you enough to know that you're a nerd no offense but your neediness mixed with your cuteness is enough to kill me, I like you, be my boyfriend." Harley said softly.

Not wasting a second Peter hugged him whispering an 'I like you too' shyly. Harley smiled and hugged him back.

Believe it or not but behind the bushes, Tony was clutching his chest, Nat, Wanda and Clint were squealing like high school girls, Bucky, Sam, Steve, Pietro, Dr. Strange, Bruce, Pepper, Rhodey, Loki and Vision had a fond smile on their faces. And if Loki forcefully put his hands on Thor's mouth to prevent him from let out a loud squeal then no one said anything.