Parley\(^0^\)(/^-^)/

Peter and Harley met each other for the first time when Harley was running on the sidewalk and Peter was just heading to stark tower for his internship as happy wasn't here to pick him up and he didn't wanted to bother Mr. Stark and he also needed a walk.

What? Swinging everywhere can be boring sometime!

He was just vibing to the music, when a body collided with his making him fall down, Peter immediately looked up from the ground to see a olive toned, handsome boy, around his age rubbing his forehead with 2 dufflebags and a backpack beside him.

He had Blue eyes, golden brown hairs, nothing special about his physiques but still looked attractive.

Bi panic started to raise in Peter's chest but Peter shaked his head, getting back on his senses, he helped 'The Handsome boy'.

"He-hey are you okay? I'm really sorry I wasn't looking to where I was going" said Peter trying to explain and help him,  he sure didn't noticed how close their faces were until now because Harley seemed frozen on his place looking straight in the brown eyes of the cutie infront of him.

He snapped out of it and immediately lowered his head.
"ah- it's okay and actually it was me, I was just running from here to there mindlessly, hoping to find a taxi or something." Harley said standing up and dusting his lowers from back.

"Are you going somewhere? I can help you with it if you like!" Said Peter, as usual in his joyful, energetic self. "yeah I'm looking for a way to stark tower. I'm going to be an intern there for summer break." Peter smiled internally "That's great! I'm an intern there too you can come with me as I'm just going there." said Peter, Harley smiled and nodded.

"oh- I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Peter Parker." "Harley keener."

"well lead the way darling" Harley said making Peter blush, just not enough to be noticed.

The two boys smiled and started making their way towards the tower, joking and laughing.

They were just a minute away from the tower, talking about their favorite movies. "oh have you watched Star Wa-" Peter was just going to start about his unconditional love for Star Wars, but a high pitched scream, not too far away, beat him to it.

Peter whipped his head with the speed of light that Harley thought he was going to snap his neck. "I'm sorry, I have to go now,  just take right from the corner and you'll be there. I'll see you some other time."

Harley stood on his place awkwardly, looking as Peter sprinted down the street. After 2 minutes of wondering how the fuck Peter ran faster than an Olympic champion, Harley decided that he was tired as hell and it was effecting his sight and again made his way to see his 'old man' standing outside the building, speaking to someone in his phone.

Tony saw Harley and sighed softly. "you gave this handsome man right here a little heart attack just now, you know" he said "oh come on, the person you sent to pick me up was so grumpy, no fun" Harley said rolling his eyes a little, making Tony chuckle. "let's go I want you to meet a special person but I highly doubt if he is here right now or not." "yeah old man"

Tony gasped dramatically, putting a hand over his chest acting hurt and glaring jokingly at Harley. "Take that back, I'm still young and handsome you little shit" Tony joked "gotta tell Mr. Strange you cursed at me." Harley smirked. "don't you dare" Tony laughed and stepped on and the elevator started moving up knowing where to go.

\\--Time skip--// (after 1 hour)

The avengers were just sitting and talking to Harley when a 'thud' came from the window. Spider-man was sticking to the glass. Friday opened it for Peter to come in.

"Heyoo, uhhh Sorry Mr. Stark I wasn't here before, you know there was a stupid robber trying to rob an old woman so I had to take care of it, ugh it hurts like a bitch" Peter said mumbling the last part to himself.

"you're Spider-man!" came in a new yet familiar voice from across the room. Peter looked up to see Harley keener sitting their.
"uhhh hi there aga- who's he Mr. Stark?" Peter was shocked to Harley here but that wasn't his top priority right now.

"why don't you take your mask off, he sure is big fan of yours but he's trust-worthy." Tony said

"i want to talk to you Mr. Stark, in my room"
"we can-"
"right now!" Peter screeched in high pitched voice making Tony choke on his coffee. "oh-okay we'll be back in 10 minutes" he said to the others, Harley nodded and continued talking to everyone else.

Peter quickly dragged Tony to tell everything.

\\Time skip because your author is a male but he's still a lazy female dog//

"i didn't knew he was your friend and now we're here" Peter said making Tony laugh.

"oh-okay Peter i get it but he isn't going to tell everyone and he isn't going to eat you let's go" he said walking up to the door, followed by Peter, who actually was looking like a lost puppy.
They came into the living room and Natasha immediately bombared them with questions.

"what are you two were talking about? Are you okay Pet-" "No i'm actually fine Tasha it's nothing" Peter said immediately, trying not to look at Natasha cause she hated it when people don't let her complete.

"Go ahead, introduce yourself again spidey" Tony said placing a hand on Peter's shoulder. "oh really- wait- what do you mean b-" Harley was going to ask something but Peter beat him to it by taking off his mask. "uh...Hi again Harley" Peter smiled awkwardly.

"Yo-you're Spider-man? But didn't you said you have an internship here?" He asked completely shocked by the information he just gained. "i'm his personal intern and Spider-man." Peter said pointing at Tony and explain with his hands doing weird hand signs, Natasha smiled to herself knowing he does that when he's nervous.

Peter waited for Harley to say something but was stunned when Harley immediately dragged him to a lab. "Old man i'm taking your intern and your lab for sometime" He said and continued with it.

"uhhh did we just got dumped?"
Clint said. "of course, Tony's kid will be more intrested in a bug instead of the Avengers" Sam said "Not my problem you guys are boring" Tony said sipping his coffee while a faint 'Spiders are not bugs, they're animals' can be heard on background.