Rogers 2.

"so what's the matter?" Natasha said clearly knowing that somethings wrong "well you see uh....this spider guy i....i know him and...."

"Just go straight to the point, Steve" Natasha said getting impatients slightly. "okay remember the time we fought Loki? Yeah so at that time i found a 11 year old kid beside a Trash-bin trying to protect himself and after that when i tried to look for his parents or a legal guardian, i found out that they died because of that Loki guy so i adopted him and now he's spider-man" Steve said all of this in one breath, trying to explain as much as he can.

"what's his name?" "Peter Parker Rogers" Steve said in 'i'm proud of my kid' voice "Wait- you said he was 11 at that time and that was 4 years ago- so that means he's 15 now- You let a 15 year old  fight crime late at night!!? He's been shot multiple times" she said shocked by the information she gained "I don't let him Nat, I don't even want him to go out late at night to fight crime but he never listens to me, i even tried to ground him but he just sneaks his way behind my back!" Natasha sighed

"He's giving you grey hairs" She joked trying to lit up the mood a little "yeah" Steve said chuckling to himself at how much this kid have changed him. "so what do you want to do" Natasha asked getting to the point. "I would be lying if i said i have something in my mind"

"No- not like that- i mean- if you trust the kid enough to introduce him to the others" "I trust him as much as i trust you but i don't know if this will be safe for him or not, he just a kid." Steve said getting frustated.

"i have an idea, why don't we ask him and see if he wants to join us or not because if you trust him then i don't see a problem in taking him in with us"

"That's a good idea, so....Bike or you want to race me there?"
"I'm taking Bike, too tired to race you there" "Let's go" Steve said smiling.

\\Le tImE SkIp bRoUgHt To yOu By ToNy's iDiOtIc AsS\\

"5:59 aaaannnndddddd 6:00. I'm home" Peter said slipping into the window of the living room. Both Natasha and Steve turned to look at the boy. "uhhh....Dad..uh..you didn't told me we were having guests today....uhh especially Uhh...Ms. Black widow mam" Peter said trying to cover his suit. "It's Okay Peter she's Natasha Romanoff and she's here to talk to you" "to me?" Peter asked pointing at himself. "wait- Ms. Black widow mam is here, with Dad so she probably knows about my secret and she is a trained assasian from Shield itself..- wait- do they know about me?! And if they do...They are not going to experiment on me, are they?..well seeing it's Shield i don't think-"

Natasha seemed to be amused by his blabbering as she saw him walk on the ceiling rubbing his chin. "Peter- Peter!" "oh owww" Peter rubbed his butt as he landed straight from the ceiling on his ass. "hey! You okay there buddy?" Steve said with concern laced in his voice "oh yeah, i'm perfectly fine. it's just my butt hurts a little" He mumbled the last part to himself.

"so don't you think you should introduce yourself first?" Steve said taking Peter's attention off his 'butt' "oh yeah i'm really sorry Ms. Black widow Romanoff mam. I'm Peter Parker Rogers. I'm 15 and i go to midtown high of science and tech." "it's fine and Just Nat please" "oh..okay...Nat" She said, smiling at the little guy infront of her.

"Seems like your getting on her good side, bud" Steve said with a small smile. "So Peter tell me more about yourself and your secret identity if that's fine with you" Natasha said taking a seat on the small couch, signalling Peter to sit infront of him. The said Archanid looked at his Dad. Steve nodded and went to get something to eat. "ahh well you see i got my Powers from a radioactive spider bite in Oscorp industries, i was on a feild trip their with my class" Natasha nodded telling him to continue

"i like Science, bio-chemestry, mechanical Engineering, coding, and robotics. And I love my Dad." She smiled fondly at the boy

"why did you started helping people, I mean only you and your Dad know that you have these powers and you can just continue with your life as a normal teenager without having to worry about the wounds you get from the world out there at night." Natasha said out of curiosity.

Well of course he can always continue his life leaving spider-man behind but why he gets in trouble to help the people out there?

"This may sound like a childish thing but as a toddler I always wanted to be like Tony stark, iron-man I mean who doesn't wants to be like their idol, then The New York got attacked. of course you guys saved us, but that gave me a motivation to be not only a genius, billionaire, but also someone who risks his life to save others.

Someone like him, like my Dad. I want to save the world and people out there like him and before that being a billionaire and making a costly suit was just my fantasy, a part of my child-like mentality and I always talked about this with my Uncle and everytime I got the same answer, that was 'whatever you do but the man you're willing to become have great powers and with great powers, comes great responsibility' and when you can do the things i can, but you don't and then bad things happen, they happene because of you so now that I have these powers, I also have a responsibility on my shoulders to keep the people I love and people out there safe, out of the trouble. And that's what always inspires me and motivates me to get up each day and help people as much as i can." he said getting serious in between, the true smile never leaving his face.

Natasha was impressed, by the choice of words he made to explain why he do'es it and by his work. He's just 15, and its not common for a 15 year old to think this way, risking his life for the cruel world behind those doors. Even though the people he loved are all dead but he's still willing to go out there at night and help people.

This kid is definitely something else.

Heyoooooooo bitches
Next part is coming up soon
Thank you for reading
....