That's right

The classic/good ol' feild trip (kinds part 2 of just dance)

"5, 6, 7, 8 and jump, slide left, hands up, spidey roll.
Okay guys that's it. Enough for today, see ya' guys tomorrow."

Peter slightly chuckled at the said 'spidey roll' remembering when he slipped a little then did a front roll to save himself, landing on his classic pose.

"you did good, Peter" Steve said while handing him a water bottle. He started to tag along with Peter after learning about the dance floor in the tower.

Yeah that's right. Guess Mr. Stark wasn't joking about getting em a whole goddamned floor in the tower to dance in, with a special badge level. Level L. Once Peter told Mr. Stark about his favourite character from the anime he was watching and Mr. Stark named a level after that.

"Thanks Uncle Steve" and yeah that's also true. Everyone else is Peter's Uncle or Aunt except Pietro, Pepper, she's his mom, Dr. Strange, he is Doctor Dad and Mr. Stark... well Mr. Stark is still Mr. Stark. Even though Peter sees him as his father figure and Tony knows it but he still calls him Mr. Stark cause why not? Peter likes to mess with him.
The feeling is mutual, words don't need to define that and both of them know it.

"let's go you're probably exhausted, it's 9:30 pm and you have school  tomorrow" "i know" Peter said rolling his eyes slightly, smiling to himself. Steve tried to ruffle his hairs affectionately, but srucnched his face when his hand became all wet from sweat. (it rhymed~~)

Peter laughed full heartedly making Tony smile who was watching it all from the elevator.

"let's go, kid" Tony said after giving a fist bump to everyone who were going back to their houses. "Mr. Stark!" Peter ran and gave his mentor/dad a hug.

"You're lucky i love you so much" Tony said wiping sweat out of Peter's forhead and face, he just grinned making Tony chuckle.

Steve smiled lovingly at the father-son duo. 'Something i'll never have' he thought before following them close behind.

Just as they set foot in the pentahouse, a flying cloak wrapped themselves around Peter. Peter giggled and patted their 'head' and they set Peter down.

Dr. Strange appeared out of nowhere smiling but his smile was brought down by the sight of smelly Peter.

Peter sensed it and smirked "Doctor dad! I'm so tired pwease i want a hug" Peter said the 'pwease' in a squeaky voice. "NO NO nO No! You stink! Go take a bath first then you can have a hug" Strange said immediately turning around and jogging to the kitchen.

Peter laughed for good 5 minutes before deciding that he really stink-ed and went to take a bath.

The rest was like a blur eating dinner with the big superhero family, game night.

The next day when Peter was sitting in his Homeroom class, Mr. Harrington came for an announcement which he didn't really listened to cause he was busy helping Harley cheat in his test. They sealed the deal 2 days ago for 10 monsters.

After coming home from school, Peter finished his homework and  went to patrol and then to the level L like any other day. He already convinced Mr. Stark to skip school tomorrow, after a very long explaination and a puppy face, so he can practice with others for the Dance battle after 3 days.

\\The next day//

Peter woke up in a good mood today. Don't know why but he felt really good. So not thinking of something negative, Peter did his break-fast and went to the level L. Peter knew this was going to be a long day but he didn't knew about the tour group waiting in the lobby to start their tour.

3rd person PoV

"okay Nerds i'm your tour guide for the day" said Tony, appearing behind Chris, who was originally appointed for the tour group.

"And Christmas, you can go back to your work Thank you very much for giving them their badges" Tony said, ignoring the awed glances he got form the 'Nerds'

"okay Mr. Stark" Christma- Chris mumbled before racing off to his lab.

"okay so you know the drill, no touching anything here and we have a very strict no BULLING policy." He started walking ahead being followed by the teenagers.

They reached their first part of the tour lower R&D labs, Tony started explaining all the things happening in the lab's, leaving the confidential part.

Second one was was the Avengers museum and of course Tony bragged about himself alot and when i say alot, i mean it.

After some more labs they finally stopped at canteen to give the kids a break, the whole time Flash was bugging Ned and MJ about Peter being a coward. MJ wanted to kick him where the sun doesn't shines but Ned held her back.

Who knew Ned had enough courage to hold back the great MJ. 

Getting back into the slightly bigger elevator, Tony explained different things about SI until Alex noticed something or a certain someone.

"Is this a dance floor kind of thing?" Alex asked Tony, surprisingly without fainting or stuttering, gaining everyone's attention.

"is that Peter??" Asked Betty getting weird glances but still making everyone intrested.

"ohh Stark i didn't knew you gave him a whole floor for his new found obsession, Friday stop right here i wanna go to this floor" MJ said, getting a look from Mr. Harrington and everyone else.

"huh as if the AI will listen to yo-" Flash was going to make a snarky remark but stopped when  Friday actually listened.

MJ barged in the floor, being followed by a sighing Stark and her classmates. And what they saw here left em speechless.

(Credits to owner)

"What the hell Peter" Jake said bluntly finally getting Peter's attention, who immediately turned around and turned pale.

"H-hi gu-guys" "Okay everything aside why the duck you never told us you dance like a i don't know Pro? What the hell was that m-" Peter chuckled at Betty's attempt to not to curse, but she was cut off by none other than the douche himself.

"What the hell penis WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE ON SI, DANCING ON THIS FLOOR! HOW MUCH MONEY DID YOU GIVE TO STARK TO GET ON THIS FLOOR." Flash shoot off towards Peter getting stopped by the flyings rings on his legs and hand making him unable to move even an inch.

"what the hell! Leave me!" Flash struggled but no use. "Now how dare you  call my kid that word. He have a name and that is Peter. What's his name Ned?"
"Flash"
"Yeah so Flash now i'm giving you a first and last warning if you ever, ever come infront of my eyes i'm going to blast you to Antarctica so i and everyone else can live peacefully. Get the fuck outta my tower"

And with that Flash wasn't needed to be told twice, he ran away, probably crying like a little kid.

"The tour's over" everyone except Ned and MJ was seen out of the tower in less a minute.

"btw that was a good one, the move you did there"

"thank you Da- Mr. Stark"

God never knew field trips were this hard to write.
Anyways Thank you for reading this crap.