Parley #2

After a long day of testing Peter's ability and asking him a ton of questions Harley finally let him go, he still had so many questions in his mind but who wants an old man screaming at them like a pyscho to let go of his intern? I mean it's not a everyday thing when you meet your favourite Avenger.

Peter told him that he can ask him those questions whenever he wants cause he's going to come here everyday till the summer break ends which is 2 and a half month away from now.

He came at the tower at 9AM and all three of them worked till late nights only coming out of the lab to eat or to save their lives from Natasha, Pepper, Dr. Strange and May who threatened them to come out before they whoop their asses.

Peter and Harley would tease each other. Both of them will look at the each-other with so much love and affection, when the one of them wasn't looking.
Harley never liked it when Peter came home with so many bruises
and wounds, he even made one of the Avenger to go with Peter on his patrol to make sure he was okay. The team always teased them for Harley calling him Darling and honey bunny while Peter called him Harls or Sugar.

It was getting hard for both of them to stop their feelings from growing, Peter saw Harley as the person, who just started living in his heart without rent and Harley saw Peter as a cute adorable lovely mess. (Author dying from cringe in the background) Everyone in the tower know that the boys love each other, and really like it when they see them both together.

The team told both of them to confess it that they like each other but they always let the question slip away or say that 'It'S nOtHInG lIKE THaT'

Pepper thought it would be nice to use the spare guest rooms once in a while so she invited Clint and Scott's family to live here till Summer break, T'challa and his sister also came here from wakanda to meet everyone. So now it's Peter's, Harley's and Shuri's job to look after Cassie, Lila, Nathaniel, Cooper and Morgan(She's adopted btw). Well it was a normal summer break, as normal as it can be on Stark tower.

Don't be suprised if you saw an Avenger, running and screaming, covered in pink glitter, slime, uniquely dyed hair, paint on face with a nerf gun, here and there on the tower.

Like they say 'Time flies by'. The two boys didn't even noticed when the summer break already came to an end. As much as both of them hated to say goodbye to each other, Harley have to go back to his family.

Both Harley and Peter said bye with a heavy heart, promising that they would do more crazier things next time he visited. Then Peter's life was back to as it was before School, internship, Spider-man and then home or back to the tower if it's movie night or some important mission.

\\Time skip, singing life goes on and on and on and on~~~//

Peter didn't noticed that it was already that the time of year, everyone waited for with their whole hearts, Christmas and New year. Yayyyy~~~
Snow, gifts,  lights, party~~~~

Peter wanted to give everyone a gift, so he used the money Mr. Stark thought would be nice to slip in to his backpack.

He has just gotten back from the mall, struggling with the 15 paper bags he held when a voice startled him. "Need help?" Peter looked up to see Harley standing, hands behind his back. "He-hey i-i didn't kn-knew you were coming" Peter said setting the bags down. "Yeah me too till yesterday, then old man here appeared out of nowhere and shoved me inside his jet" Harley said shrugging.

"So you're staying right? I mean till New year or after that" Peter asked curiously, tilting his head to left making Harley coo at his actions but he held it in. "Actually, I'm going to be here all the time from now on. I'm doing my college from here, New York." He smiled "Wait-a Really!?" Harley nodded and Peter immediately pulled him into a hug. " Now we can do all the crazy things you told me!!!!!!" "of course we can" Harley laughed rubbing Peter's hair as he knew how much he liked it.

\\Time skip//

All Peter and Harley did the whole day was just playing with Morgan and others. Soon it was time for Party and gifts, Morgan screeched happily on getting so many gifts from everyone. Peter looked up to Harley sadly "I don't have a gift for you, sorry" he looked down.

Harley was sad seeing Peter like this and maybe that gave him courage and bravery to admit it, so he did what everyone was waiting for. Harley knelt to the ground with Peter's hands in his. He took deep breaths and said

"Peter Parker aka Spidey boi aka my honey bunny. I like you wi- wait scratch that I love you with all my heart since the day I first saw you in those loose jeans, shirt and weird earphones of yours. I wanted to tell you this for a long time ago, when I was here on summer break but I was not fucking brave enough to get it out, and then I had to leave when I got back to Tennessee, all I wanted to do was slap myself for not telling you, it was driving me nuts. Now after 5 months I'm back here, and I don't want to miss this chance, so will you be my boyfriend..." Harley said looking so nervous, waiting for a response, biting his lips.

Some faint 'awe's', 'fucking finally' 'my boys are so grown up' 'say yes' and 'language' can be heard on the background, but nobody seemed to care enough. Everyone was just waiting for Peter to reply, who was frozen on his place. Shuri noticed it and went behind Peter, she pushed him forward so now he was kissing Harley. "you can thank me later" She said and continued to play with Cassie and Morgan. 

Everyone just laughed and left the two lovers alone and what seemed like 5 hours but actually was 15 secs, Peter harshly pulled himself away leaving a confused Harley. Peter's face held and shocked look and his forehead was covered in cold sweat and it broke Harley's heart.

Harley thought he messed up by kissing him, he should have known that Peter isn't gay or bi. And now he forced him into something he didn't want, he probably hates him now. He was okay with them being best buddies only now it's all mes-
Harley was panicking badly and his train of thoughts was put to a stop by Peter hugging him.

"I would love too" Harley bearly heard it as he was whispering and on top of that it was muffled by his jacket. "hu-huh?" "I would love to be your boyfriend and actually I really like you too... " Peter said finally looking up "wait- for real you're not joking right?" Harley said not believing his words. "of course not Harls" He exclaimed hiding his madly blushing face. "awww my Honey bunny is blushing" Harley said in a teasing tone. Peter pouted and kissed Harley's lips and now it was Harley's turn to blush.
"look, who's blushing now awww" Peter fired back. "ya-yahh wait here you-" Peter started running, laughing madly being chased by Harley.

After so many failed attempts Harley finally caught Peter and started tickling him, making him laugh hysterically and laughing himself too.

"aww look at them, they're so cute together" Wanda said while watching them from her place getting a approving nod from everyone else.

"They remind me of us" Tony said to Stephen, he smiled and hugged Tony from behind. "well they really do but you are not cute as Peter and Harley you know" Stephen said getting a dramatic gasp and an offended look from Tony, who smacked him "Jeez, stop it I'm joking" Stephen laughed a kissed Tony's forehead.