Coffee and Feelings

Tony sighed for god knows how many times today, Peter wouldn't stop asking him shitty-not-shitty questions because he was 'bored'.

"What do you think is the worst way to die?" Peter asked another question, looking at Tony like uhh....IDK whocares, anyways, Tony looked up from the holographic screen to look at Peter "i don't know" he said and went back to his work.

"What's your favorite dinosaur?" Peter again asked him. "Oviraptor" answered Tony without even looking up from the screen. "that's like the Rarest-of-the-rarest dinosaur ever found!" "After cap" Peter snorted, and looked at the screen infront of him giving Tony some time to breath.

They both were just working on their own screen, it's not even been 15 seconds when Peter dropped another shitty-not-shitty question. "Which Pokémon starter would you choose: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander?"

"Kid i swear-" Tony was going to tell Peter to stop when the screen faded away, making Tony stop on his words. "Friday, what's happeneing?" asked Peter. "Ms. Potts told me to shut down your screens and works until you both come down and eat or drink something." Tony sighed, but then something clicked in his mind.

"Let's go kid and take a coffee brake, we don't want pepper to be kicking our asses, now do we" Tony said to Peter and walked out of the door. Peter followed close behind.

They entered the kitchen and Tony picked up 2 mugs from cupboard. "i'm going make my special secret coffee" Peter smiled and nodded, Tony smirked and started making coffee, but insted of sugar he dropped a spoonful of salt in Peter's coffee and gave the mug to him. Waiting for his reaction.

Peter starts sipping his 'special' coffee made by none other than his mentor Tony stark himself. Tony waits patientily for the kid to give any kind of reaction but frowns when Peter already fisnished his coffee, setting the mug of the table.

"....Didn't the coffee taste weird?"
Tony asked suprised, "Ya, it did but i didn't want to hurt your feelings so i drank it all"

Peter said making Tony tear up
"Okay...."