Chapter 1

A/N: So here is the sequel to Unexpected Love...Yay! It's going to be in Cayden's Pov instead of Gabby's this time. Even though I call this a sequel it's more of a stand alone story than a sequel, it is not necessary to read UL first, I will explain the prior story as I go. I wrote this because of the abundance of Cayden fans, most were upset that he didn't get the girl in the end so this story is for you guys. Those of you who are Bradin's fans...Well read at your own risk :) (Keep in mind this story is just for fun...for me, Cayden and Gabby's story ended with UL. This is just a little something for Cay to have his happy ending).

Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long manicured fingernail trailed its way up my arm slowly causing me to shiver in disgust. The owner of the nail’s sugary sweet voice rang out in my ear, “So Cayden do you want to get out of here and go to my place?”

Not a chance. Who knows how many STD’s this chick has and all she wants is my money like always. No thank you. “No now can you please get off of me and take your nasty ass somewhere else?”

Guess I should explain why some random girl wants my money. I am Cayden McDaniel, lead singer in the band Broken Roads along with Taylor Hennessey the guitarist, Codi Hall the bassist and Lucas Mitchell the drummer. We became internationally famous about six years ago and since then every time we go anywhere in LA girls are all over us. It gets annoying at some points. I enjoy our fans up to extent but when they are constantly harassing us I don’t enjoy it at all.

I made the mistake a few months ago of dating one of these so called gold digging bimbos. I thought she was different. Dude was I wrong. After a few weeks all this chick wanted was for me to buy her this, buy her that. Seems like now a days that’s all these girls ever want from us. I could have had a normal girl but I blew that chance a long time ago. I miss her joyful laughter, her smile that would light up her deep green eyes, the way she would bit her bottom lip when she was thinking, most of all I just miss her.

Gabriella Smith was my best friend. I met her when I was thirteen. We were inseparable but then I joined Broken Roads and became famous. I left her and never bothered to contact her up until a year ago. We talked for a while and saw each other but she decided that I was no longer the same boy she knew as her best friend. Which was the truth, fame had made me arrogant, and I gloated about how much money I had and the girls fawning over me so I don’t blame her. After all I was Cayden McDaniel what girl wouldn’t want me? My new attitude cost me the one girl I truly cared for. She dumped me like trash and moved on with another dude, Broaden…Bradin…whatever the hell his name was.

So now for the last year I have been trying to lose the attitude and become the boy I once was. The one she fell in love with. And at times it’s hard to change my ways but my boys are there to help me and keep me on track. I just hope when I see her again she can see the change in me and we can start over again…

The bimbo grabbed my arm tightly pulling me out of my thoughts. “Didn’t I tell you to leave?” I tried to pry her arm off and all she did was give me a sultry smile and continued to grip my arm oblivious to the murderous look I was giving her.

Can’t this chick take a hint? Looking across the booth at my band mate, Taylor I tried to convey help me out here with my eyes.

Finally taking the hint he raised an eyebrow and shook his brown hair out of his eyes, “Want to head out? I’m bored.”

About time Taylor, I think she’s beginning to cut off circulation. I really don’t want to lose my arm.

“Hell yeah let’s get Luke and Codi and get out of here.” I managed to push off the bimbo that was still attached to my arm and we went and found the boys.  Once in the car we dropped off Lucas first and Codi shortly after.

Taylor pulled up in front of my large house in Hollywood Hills, “See you at practice tomorrow dude.” He gave a wave as I got out and closed the door to his Mustang.

Unlocking the door I walked into my dreary formal living room. It was decorated nicely with expensive art pieces and art work but it just doesn’t feel like a home should. There is not one picture of my friend up or anyone else. Not even my family. Of course the last family picture I had taken was when I was fifteen and I have no friends other than the guys. The things fame can do to you…

After joining the band and I began making a load of money my parents bought themselves a house in New York and they would leave for weeks at a time to stay up there and do “business” with their clients (they are both lawyers). Then about four years ago they just never came back. Don’t get me wrong, they were good parents at one point, but when they realized the talent I had they pushed me towards making it a career and once my career took off it seemed like all they really cared about was the money and fame. I didn’t mind back then after all I only really cared about the fame and money too.

Now I just wish that things would go back to the way they were and we would be together as a family again. I’m getting sick of only hearing from them once a month. Gabriella’s parents are the total opposite of mine. They are involved with everything and every night they sit down and eat together as a family and talk about their days. I would always feel at home at their house more than I ever did mine when we were younger. I really miss my old life.

Sighing I flopped down on my bed and gazed at the framed picture on my night stand. I took a picture of Gabriella at her graduation last year when she wasn’t looking. Her long brown hair was in waves cascading down her back and she has a real genuine smile that lit up her eyes. She looked absolutely breath taking. To bad the smile was for her new boyfriend… Maybe someday that smile will be for me…

I lay back on my bed and closed my eyes, her smile replaying over and over in the back of my mind until I was overcome with sleep.