Chapter 3

A/N: I know it's not the longest but I wanted to get something up here for you guys since it's been so long. I'm already working on the next chapter and it should be up soon :) Enjoy, Vote and comment!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                  *Gabriella's Pov*

I can’t believe after all this time he just has to waltz back in again. It’s like I can’t get him out of my life. At first when he asked for another chance I was hell bent on telling him no, but I did notice that he has lost a lot of his arrogant aura and has changed a little, it almost seemed as if he was just…lonely. So I thought why not?

It can’t do me any harm to try again. After all we have history together right? Oh wait what time is it? I need to call him around seven.

“Hello? Are you paying any attention to me at all sweetheart?” Bradin’s low voice rang out bringing me out of my internal battle.

Turning to face my handsome boyfriend of a year I gave him a sweet smile and nodded, “Yes Bray I was paying attention to you.”

“No you weren’t, I could tell.” He chuckled as he swept his shaggy blonde hair out of his eyes. “What were you arguing about in there?” He tapped my head.

Swatting his hand off I sighed, “How did you know I was arguing with myself?”

“You always get that look like you are concentrating really hard on something.”

“Well I was thinking about Cayden honestly.”

His jaw tightened and he rolled his eyes. “What were you thinking about him for? I thought you were over that whole deal?”

“Well I literally ran into him today when I went to my interview.” I giggled as I remembered how we crashed into each other and he split coffee all down my nice shirt.

“Well that’s just great.” He mumbled. “What did he say?”

“He wants to try and be friends again. I’m supposed to call him around seven to set up a time for us to get together and chat.”

“No.”

Spinning around I stared at him incredulously, “What?”

“I don’t want you to hang out with him. You know he likes you. All he wants is a chance to get in your pants again. I bet my savings that he hasn’t changed one bit.” He smirked as he stepped closer to me.

Placing a hand on my hip I bit my lip to keep myself from snapping at him and starting a fight. Who is he to tell me what I can and can’t do? If I want to see Cayden I should be able to see him. It’s not like I’m going to fall for him and dump Bradin or anything. “I want to hang out with him Bray. I think he has changed. I should get the chance to find out. It’s not like I’m going to leave you for him. You know me better than that.”

Sighing he sat down on the couch placing his head in his hands, “I’m sorry Gabby for being rude and controlling telling you that you can’t see him. It’s just…just that I’m afraid that if he has changed then you will fall in love with him. I mean look at him and look at me. He is famous and has all this money and all these nice things. I don’t.”

Sitting down beside him I pulled his chin up and place my forehead against his. He took my hands in his and held them tightly. “Bradin you know that stuff like that has no meaning to me at all. I don’t care if you are famous or rich. I love you because of who you are. You are sweet, loving, loyal, and honest and I wouldn’t dream of ever leaving you just for someone who has all the money in the world. Money doesn’t buy happiness.”