Episode 1

So guys we know about SSO's tadi but ....but what if anika tackled him with her smile. Yes he is Arrogant but after meeting Anika you all will come to know he lost something..yes.. His tadi.He will loss his tadi soon... Let's start the story

In a Temple

A girl is shown telling about Oberoi empire's 50th anniversary and her Dada ji Late Prithviraj Oberoi's birthday (it's non other than our prinku).

"why can't you say this infront of press" a lady of her late 70s asked.

"Dadi I'm feeling nervous when they have lots cameras and mics infront of me what can I do about that" Prinku saddened.

"We all have weaknesses, so Lord made us in pairing, when I met your Dada ji at first, I was flying a kite, and he was also flying a kite, we both tangled the kites, next day he reached my house gateby following me, I told him that my Bau ji is angry types, think of this gate as danger sign, next day he came inside the gate, and said I m Ishqbaaz"............... Dadi said with  remembering her old days

Prinku kisses Dadi on her cheeks and asked "Then what happened Dadi"

"love teaches life, but both partners should be equal, I wish you also get a nice life partner, and your brothers too" dadi hugs prinku

With smile in her face prinku asked"Dadi will you make Dada ji's favorite sweet and make video diary for him".

"Its 30 years now that he left us". Dadi records a diary and started "our elder son Tej, one of the richest man of the country, one who controls the whole business empire is controlled by jhanvi, his love our elder bahu are happy married couple". She smiles proudly about her elder son

Tej and jhanvi is shown discussing about the preparation for the maha aarthi.

"And our younger son Shakti, who believes in Dharm and Karm married  pinki who has a same ideology as him". Dadi said with a smile

The scene shifts to Shakti and pinki doing charity and greets pandit. Pandit blesses them.

"Just like our sons our grandsons too are kind hearted and good human beings" dadi said with a proud

"Our elder grandson...." the scene freezes and shifted to..

A series of cars came into hault with a black Audi at centre. A car door opens and a man with his shades enter the temple with aura that says Don't mess me. The face of a man is revealed as Shivaay. He reaches temple.

At the same time A girl is shown with a person crossing path with shivaay.

  O jaana..............plays.............. Shivaay doesn't see her and goes.
He rings the temple bell and anika turns and sees shivaay breaking the queue.

"Appa(dad) you go to the canteen I'll look after the delivery" the man nodded his head "It's a important order maa I can't trust employees I would have done myself but you are too stubborn on making me rest" she with a smile on her face made him sit on the cab she booked for him.

"Bhaiyya I've pinned the address and one more request he is a heart patient so don't drive fast and make it easy with pothholes" Anika told the driver and he nodded his head in confirmation.

After the car was out of her sight she turned and entered the temple

"Pandit ji there should be nothing less in puja" shivaay told pandit handing him a file and bundle of cash. He closed his eyes while the aarthi starts.

Anika was stopped by bodyguards saying VIP is inside. She sarcastically smiled at them "Excuse me sir these people also came to pray, Everyone is waiting on a queue, you can't break it just like that". She told him but was stopped by pandit in the middle.

Pandit dragged anika to the corner tells her "Anika it's normal here you got dharisanam right you should not involve yourself in this go to hospital"

"But uncle here these people are waiting on this heat for hours how could you let him go" asked anika with utter calmness.

Shivaay heard this and goes to her. He hits her cheek with a bundle of cash "Everything has a price, I can break anything and I can buy anything". He took a sweet from the plate his bodyguard carried till now and took her palm in his handing the sweets to her. With a smirk playing on his lips he replied. "Have sweets". She smiled calmly

He made his way to the car door, she called him

"Excuse me sir". He turned and looked at her, she neared him and made his palm hold the bundle of cash he gave her.

"Actually I'm not in the need of money now. If you are too generous, help the poor who really needed this" she smiled and turned to leave but again turned and faced him

"And one more thing If you think you can buy everything with money then I'm so sorry, you are wrong about this statement. I hope you realize this at some point" she again gave him a genuine smile and left in her scooter.

Shivaay was beyond shock he got a call on the same time. He took his phone and throws it with full tadi.

Everything happened here was captured by someone and...
it's none other than

Sahil chathruvedi- Adopted son of jaya prakash

shivaay's bodyguard khanna came to him "baba can you give me a copy of this video"

Sahil made a evil face "If you buy me chocolates then I will think about sharing it" he came up with a deal.

Khanna bought chocolates for him and sahil shared the video.

Precap: Rudra,om and dadi comes to know about shivika clash. Anika at maha aarthi

So guys I know it's same as serial but trust me it's just for 2 or 3 episodes then the total story will be different from ishqbaaz. Hope you enjoy the episode and leave your valuable comments and votes.

Thank you...