Episode 14

Let's start the episode

"Why Anika is like this uncle" shivaay asked prakash all of a sudden while driving.

"Like this means." Prakash asked not getting his question.

"She's always alone. Living inside a circle. Even now, not thinking about your health, she left just like that" shivaay asked getting confused.

"She is not like this shivaay. She's made like this" prakash replied with a painful smile.

"What happened uncle" shivaay asked further.

"Leave it. It's of no use now" prakash told diverting the topic.

"Sorry uncle... she is totally different in everything. I can't understand her in anything. That's why I asked you" shivaay explained his point.

"She is indeed different. Unique is the most suitable word" Prakash told with a smile thinking about her daughter.

"That's true" shivaay smiled back at him.

"How Anika's mom left. Sorry to ask this, Just thought to know" shivaay told in apologetic tone.

"An Accident made our life upside down. Because of that Anika changed like this. She is not like this when her mother was alive" prakash replied shivaay with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry uncle" shivaay told handing him some tissue.

"You know what shivaay, Anika did everything way ahead of every other children. Her first word, first step everything. She started writing words at 3. At first we din't take it seriously but one day when she is on 4th grade we got a call from her school. They told us she was solving 12th maths problem. I can't understand what they told me. They insist me to take her IQ test. She almost got above 200" prakash told. Shivaay who was keenly listening now intervened.

"200..." shivaay literally shouted.

"Don't shout sahil was sleeping" prakash told lightly patting sahil who moved because of shivaay's shout.

"Not only her IQ her brain holds lots of mysteries." prakash replied with a sad smile.

Shivaay was silently listening to his talks.

"In doctor's term, Hyperthymesia and Eidetic memory. We got to know about that after her mom's demise" prakash told wiping his tears with tissue while looking away.

"So... she didn't lie. It's true" shivaay thought to himself.

"Adding to that, the accident happen infront of her eyes. She suffered alot because of that incident. Everyday she woke up at night remembering the incident. After all she is just 10 at that time." prakash told. Now shivaay too had tears in his eyes.

"But with years passing, she came up with lot more than Hyperthymesia and eidetic memory. Her sufferings pained me alot. I took her to lots of hospitals, tried lots of specialist but no one had answers for her problems" prakash opened up about Anika.

"After that she distanced herself from everyone. Her friends, neighbors everyone. It can probably look like a boon for outsiders, but it's a curse. Only I know how she suffer with that. I thought change of environment will work well but nothing changed other than one thing" prakash told while looking at shivaay who was now keenly looking at him in return while driving.

"Gauri. Anika is only close with her. She shares everything with her. And becauseof gauri she accept Bhavya too. Do you know why gauri is that much special" prakash asked all smilingly looking at shivaay.

"Why" shivaay questioned curiously

"Because of her cooking" prakash replied calmly.

"Cooking. What's unique in it" shivaay asked now even more curiously.