Episode 13

Let's start the episode

Shivaay was peacefully sleeping on his bed. Why not, now all the problems are solved, his brother's wedding will be smooth.

His sleep got disturbed by a knock.

"Bhaiyya... what are doing. Open the door" rudy knocked his brother's room.

"God... what's the time now" shivaay searched his watch on head rest and got shocked looking at the time.

"Ohh god... 4PM. I'm dead. Om gonna kill me" shivaay told to himself getting from bed hurriedly.

Shivaay ran and opened the door for his brother.

"Bhaiyya for your kind information, we don't even have 2 hours for Om's marriage. Here you are still sleeping. Don't tell me you had office work yesterday night and didn't sleep" Rudy told angrily entering into his brother's room.

"Rudy.... chill I'll be back in Om's room in half an hour. Don't tell anyone I was sleeping till now" shivaay told taking his towel and hurried to his rest room.

"Be there soon. Else I'll tell Om about this" rudy left warning his brother.

That's when Shivaay heard a knock on his room. He turned to see

"Gauri... what are you doing at this time. We don't have much time for marriage and yet you didn't got ready" shivaay asked

"Your dress" gauri handed him his clothes.

"There are servants to do this. Why you are doing this" shivaay asked knowing the reason behind her visit. He took the dress from her.

"Actually.... I came... here.... to... I" gauri hesitated.

"Gauri I know the reason behind your visit" shivaay told moving towards his dressing table

"These are the wedding photos and here marriage certificate. Is that enough for you" shivaay told taking his phone and showing her some pics.

"But... Where is Anika? why din't she accompany you? Is she angry at you" gauri asked with tensed face.

"Gauri... nothing to worry. She just wanted to freshen up so she gone to your home. She will reach here. Don't worry" shivaay comforts her.

"What.? Why you left her alone. She is a nuts. She'll do something unexpected. Oh god..." Gauri worries more.

"Gauri.. Even I had that thought. So I made Bhavya to look at her. She is with Anika" shivaay told calmly.

"What.?? How do you know her" gauri asked perplexed.

"I know everything. You don't worry about your sister. For your kind information you are getting married today. So this is not the time to brief things. First go" shivaay told smilingly.

"I'm Sorry for blackmailing you... But I have my reasons. I know the way your marriage happened is totally wrong and I'm responsible for that." gauri apologizes.

"I can understand. Now please go and get ready. My brother can't wait for you any longer" shivaay told understanding her situation and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding me" gauri told with a smile and left

Soon shivaay took a bath and made himself ready. He opened the door and walks towards Om's room only to bump with someone. He held that person's waist to protect her from falling. The face is revealed to be Anika. They both had an eye lock with background music.

Oh.... jaanaa... plays.

Pinky and Jhanvi who passed by saw this.

"Pinky I'm sure there is something between them for sure. Look at them, their chemistry is just like the one in Bollywood movies. What do you think" Jhanvi asked admiring the pair.