Episode 17

Let's start the chapter

For your information: I forgot to write one thing. After discharge Anika came to know the truth of gauri being not pregnant but didn't know gauri's insistence on her marriage. But she thinks because of shivaay's insistence gauri lied. She first avoided gauri. Soon after sometimes she doesn't like to make it a issue so left that and spoke to her normally.

"I thought the task will be a tough one. I didn't thought this will happen easily" Pinky told with a grinning smile.

"Even I thought the same" Jhanvi replied

"Don't fly. Still Anika didn't accept" dadi told with a sad face.

That's when they noticed Anika and Prakash.

"She accepted to come with you" prakash told with a small smile.

Dadi, Jhanvi and pinky's face beamed in happiness. Shivaay was little confused with her decision but shrugged it.

"Anika, go and pack your bags" pinky told holding Anika's hand. Anika gently took her hand and left to her room.

"Ok then, let's have a press conference to announce shivaay's marriage" Jhanvi told with smile.

"Dii, Om and gauri's Reception got cancelled. Let's hold a Reception party for both the couples. What say" pinky happily replied.

"No no... Don't..." prakash intervened.

"Anika don't like parties and gatherings. So please... If you want just inform formally but Anika will not present there" prakash explained calmly.

"Uncle, I can understand. Reception party will happen for Om and gauri. Next day we'll formally announce my marriage. There is no need for Anika's presence. I'll take care of it" it was shivaay who replied sharply as he already knew this from gauri

"If you say so... then ok" pinky told lightly.

Soon Anika came with a suite case. Pinky eyed shivaay to take it from her. Shivaay nodded and goes towards her.

"I can manage" Anika told sharply lifting her luggage and heading out. Soon all came out.

Shivaay narrowed his eyes towards pinky after he saw another car with a driver.

Soon dadi, jhanvi and pinky got settled on car with a grin in their face. Anika who saw them settling on car came towards them. But before that pinky spoke.

"Anika... you come with shivaay in that car" pinky told with a smile in her face. Before Anika could answer the car drove away.

Shivaay started the car and waited for anika.

"I'll take a cab. You go" anika told holding her luggage without looking at him.

"Anika go with him" prakash told arranging the luggage at the back seat. He opened the front door and lightly pushed her.

Anika who saw her dad's doing got irritated. But without any other options she sat on the seat. Soon shivaay drove away from there.

As soon as shivaay started his drive, anika took her mobile and did something.

"Don't even think as I accept this so called relationship" Anika told tilting her head towards shivaay from her phone screen.

"Ok..." Shivaay replied with smile. She soon got a call. Attended it. After few seconds.

"Stop the car" Anika told disconnecting the call.

"Why... What happened" shivaay asked her casually.

"I said stop the car" Anika again told with irritated face. Soon car came into halt.