Episode 3

Let's start the episode without any delay

Whole family is shocked to see a girl simply lashing The Great Shivaay Singh Oberoi with words that too so calmly

"who is this girl" dadi asked with a shock.

"whoever it is, she is equal to our Shivaay" jhanvi told with the bright smile.

"She really has guts" tej told while watching the video.

"I think I've seen her somewhere" Om said thinking about her.

"Never mind" Om said not knowing where he met her

"I would love meeting her in person" pinki said with disbelieved tone.

"Why would she come here she won't be coming here". Rudra said while laughing

Anika reaches there in her scooter. She removes her helmet. Rudra checks her and widens his eyes to confirm if its really her.

"Dadi Lord is in good mood he will give anything I pray for today", rudra said disbelieving his eyes

"Did you get hurt on your head. Stop blabbering" Om said while checking rudra's head.

"O see there" rudra turns om's head at anika's direction and family turned to see anika removing her helmet while she speaking to one of the Oberois bodyguard. After asking something she walked towards their direction.

The whole family sees Anika who is busy at her phone and shivaay coming from other side. They bumped into each other and their phone slipped. They both bend down and took their respective mobile phone.

Shivaay and Anika sees each other and stop.
O jaana...............plays.............

Shivaay recalls how she came to him and gave his money back.

Dadi and senior Oberois worries about Anika.

"The real drama is going to start now, why did they get mute, they are not talking" said rudra confusingly.

"Sometimes silence speaks alot" Om said smilingly. Whole family rolled their eyes

"Om stop this Moghal e azam dialogue and see there" pinky replied curiously.

"I'm just lady killer for namesake, but Shivaay bhaiyya will really become lady killer by shooting her" rudra said with same curiosity as his chote maa.

"I don't think so. He will leave just like nothing happened" Om replied folding his arms.

"Fine it's a bet then" Rudra said without changing his gaze from shivika.

"Lets see who knows Shivaay better" Om said confidently.

"In this I'm on Om's side" tej said

"Me too" shakthi joined

"We both are on rudra's side in this" jhanvi and pinky replied curiously watching the scenery.

Shivaay was about to do his famous hair flick when he heard her saying. He stopped on his track.

"Sorry" Anika with apologetic smile said as if she is seeing shivaay for the first time and left even before his reaction.