Episode 8

Let's start the episode

Anika's home

"Gauri there is something important. come here as soon as possible" jaya prakash informed gauri and called Anika.

He explained the whole thing that happened in morning.

"Appa...what's all this. Don't you think before taking decision, it has gauri's life. Let us discuss about this to gauri. I'll try to come tomorrow. We'll decide after that" Anika told disconnecting the call as she was on duty

But Prakash was convinced for this alliance. He want gauri to be happy. He can't see gauri sad. He thought to himself that's when Gauri reached home.

"Papa are you ok. What happen. Did you take your medicines" gauri asked panicking

"Gauri I'm good. Nothing happen to me. I called you for some reasons.

"What happen papa" gauri asked worriedly

"I decided to make you marry to Omkara Singh Oberoi" prakash told

Gauri was shocked.

"Papa why.. All of a sudden. What happened" gauri asked perplexed

"Gauri they came up with a proposal and they are good people. I knew about their family via priyanka. So I accepted it. You want this right" prakash told ruffling her head.

"Papa. Who came with the proposal" gauri asked

"Shivaay" prakash replied

Now she is more confused.

"Why all of a sudden Shivaay Singh Oberoi made this proposal. Why papa said I want this. Something was missing. Only he can answer this question" She thought.

"Go get ready. They are coming at evening" prakash

"Papa... What about Ani. Does she knew this" Gauri asked while going to her room

"Yes. I've informed her. She is coming back tomorrow" prakash told making some arrangements.

Oberoi Mansion

"Om get ready we are going to a important place" shivaay told who entered with rudra.

"Where" Om asked without any interest.

"Don't act like a devdas Om. It doesn't suits you. Get ready we've arranged everything" rudy told to lift his brother's mood.

"What you both did this time" Om asked knowing about his brothers evil mind.

"We have fixed your marriage with Gauri" shivaay replied coldly

"What...??" Om asked with utter shock.

"Don't fool around" Om said not trusting his brothers.

"If you didn't trust us, then who will marry Gauri day after tomorrow" shivaay asked rolling his sleeves

"Guys please tell me the truth, I was already in a mess" Om asked not knowing anything.

"Groom should not take any tension. Relax yourself. Today you have a engagement, tomorrow mehandi, sangeet and Haldi ceremony and day after tomorrow your marriage. Now get ready soon" rudra told selecting a dress for his brother.

"Shivaay what you both did. Explain it clearly" Om asked in a serious tone.

"Om we did nothing wrong. We just asked for marriage proposal and they accepted it. Our family too are happy with that. That's it" shivaay replied not expressing anything.

"Do you think I'm a fool. Just because you asked, they are ready to make me marry to gauri" Om asked in a serious tone.

"If my assumptions are correct, you both had played some dirty games" Om told eyeing both his brothers with suspicious look