Episode 15

Last night

"Uncle just make yourself comfortable. My room is next to yours, If you need something don't hesitate to call me" shivaay told prakash, placing sahil on bed who was sleeping soundly.

Prakash smiled lightly nodding his head positively.

"Uncle... Did you take your medicines?" Shivaay asked this time with a serious look.

"For the past 10 years I was fighting with those medicines. Let me take a day off. Please shivaay" prakash replied with horrified expression.

"No chance. I'll arrange for the medicines" shivaay told taking his phone from his pocket for calling Khanna.

He came back after calling khanna.

"Uncle. I Need your house keys for taking medicines, so if you don't mind" shivaay asked hesitantly.

"Let me go with him. He will not know where it will be placed" prakash told standing from the bed.

"No need uncle. You are already tired. I would have arranged it if we have a prescription here. You just tell me where you placed it. He will manage with the keys" shivaay told scratching his forehead.

Prakash thrust his hands on his packet taking the keys.

"Here it is. Don't hesitate over small things shivaay. And one more thing, Medicines are at the room which is near hallway. The one at the corner of hallway was Anika's. Don't let your employee to go there. She will not like if something got misplaced" prakash told in a warning tone who knew about his daughter wrath when some of her items get misplaced.

Shivaay nodded his head positively making a note for this new found information about his wife.

They both had a chat about Anika. Shivaay literally asked everything about Anika to know more about her. But even he have no idea why he is this much curious about her.

After half and hour khanna came with the medicine box which was left in Anika's home.

"Here. Take this. I'll leave once you took your medicines" shivaay handed the box to prakash.

He took water which was placed at side table. Had his medicines.

"Ok uncle. I'll leave then" shivaay told prakash.

Prakash nodded his head with a smile.He came out of the room with khanna.

"I've planned to announce the marriage but here she left just that" shivaay thought himself once he is out of prakash room

"Khanna. Anika has gone to odisha for a medical camp. I need the location by tomorrow morning" shivaay told khanna while entering his room.

Present

"Sir... I've got the information. Actually..." Khanna paused

"Ok. Just send me the details" shivaay replied sharply

"No sir. There is a problem" khanna told hesitantly

"What. What's the problem. Come to the point" shivaay asked with frustration.

"Sir. Actually.... doctors have gone to medical camp but without Anika mam" Khanna informed his boss holding a paper that contains camp details

"What..? No, that's not possible. Just ask them once again" shivaay replied with confusion

"No sir. It's 100% sure. Anika mam is not there" determined Khanna replied.

"But she...." now shivaay was totally confused. After yesterday he came to know about her alot. But now again he was on the starting point blankly. He cut the call.