Episode 7

Let's start the episode

"Om. What happened" shivaay asked holding Om's shoulder

"Shivaay you know right, I like her since we were this small.I don't even know what that feeling is. You know right whenever I saw her I'll be happy that whole day. She was only 4 when I first saw her in our school. I was always behind her till my 10th grade. After that I was bound to change school. After that I thought this feeling of mine will fade away after sometimes, but no. Only after being separated I realized it's love. I realized I was in love with her. I loved her.(he smiles) It looks idiotic, love at the age of 15 but I promise shivaay, I can't see some other women like her. Do you remember, you and papa asked me to do M.B.A after my bachelors but I didn't and After 3 years I applied for M.B.A at the normal college, it's because of her. Because of her shivaay. I saw her after whole damn 8 years and within a fraction of second all my love towards her rushed. Just because she does M.B.A at that College I joined there. But what use (he smiled sarcastically). Nothing. I was always away from her. She don't even know me. If I was there she would have shared her pain to me. I did wrong shivaay. I did wrong. I'm a coward" Om cried miserably.

Both his brothers know about his love story. They know everything he said to them. They even tried to make him speak to gauri but everytime Om refused saying some silly reasons.

They both consoled him. Soon they retired to their room.

1 week passed
Oberoi Mansion

From that day Om was sad, he started drinking, whole day he was at bar. Either rudra or Shivaay picked him. This makes the whole family worry about him.

"Bhaiyya it's enough. We need to do something" rudra told shivaay with frustration looking at his Om who was lying in bed, fully drunk.

"Yes...We need to do something. Rudy, He's gonna marry Gauri" shivaay told Rudy worrying about his brother

"How bhaiyaa" rudy asked not knowing his brother's plan

"Tomorrow we are gonna meet Jaya Prakash sir" shivaay told leaving the room

"Bhaiyya what are you planning" rudy asked following shivaay

"We are going with marriage proposal. Don't ask anything else. Be ready at 9" shivaay told entering his room

Rudy nodded his head in positive and retired to his room

Anika's Home

"Anu maa take care of yourself. I'll call you everyday, and if you get any leave please try to come" prakash told Anika ruffling her hairs

"Appa I'm not going for abroad, I'm only going for karnataka that too for a month. And more or less it's a 2 hours journey. And Don't even think of coming there you should not travel. Take your medicines on time" anika said hugging her dad

She then goes to gauri

"Is this medical camp important" gauri asked. Anika simply hugged her

"Take care of everyone ok" anika said parting from hug

"Don't be like sahil. Stupid" anika told patting gauri's shoulder who is totally not in the mood to leave anika.

"Appa, gauri will take care of canteen. So rest well" anika said while opening the door of her cab.

They bid bye and soon Anika leaves for her destination.

Next Morning
Oberoi Mansion

"Rudy...Ready?..shall we leave" shivaay asked entering his brothers room in his three peice suite.

"Yes bhaiyya. Let's go" rudy told folding his full sleeve shirt