Episode 21

Let's start the chapter

"Anika if you want I can be on my knees. I'll do anything you ask for. Please" The great Businessman, CEO of Oberoi Industries pleaded infront of her.

Anika faced him. She stared his face for a minute. His pleading eyes tells her he's really sorry about his doing.

"Shivaay.... I not even once had grudges with someone. But I can't forgive someone who did wrong with me. I can't forgot what you did to me. Even I thought to forget those things, I can't.... It's still fresh in mind. After all that's how my brain made off." Anika told turning her face the other side. Shivaay's face fell. They again started walking.

"Forgiveness and forgetting are the next thing. That's not a issue here. The problem is me, myself. I can't be a wife for you. I can't be a bahu neither for your family. Those relationships are like suffocation for me" Anika expressed her problem not looking his face.

"Try to understand we can't end up as a couple, Atleast in these lifetime. You can't take a place in my life. That too as a husband" Anika stopped while having a chuckle.

"I don't want anyone in my life other than my own family. No one can understand me better than Appa and gauri. I can't handle more people in my life, and new one can't handle me. I'm enough with them" Anika again told looking at shivaay who was facing the ground.

"It not only includes my life, it has your life too. The day I challenged you something right. That doesn't mean I'll do some evil tricks and all those. I without even realizing could possibly hurt you or your family with my words or behaviour. I meant in that way. Even Yesterday I hurted you. Just think what if some of your family members present on that situation, what if I lashed them the same way I did to you" Anika explained about her behaviour.

"What are you trying to convey me" shivaay who was silent till now finally spoke.

"That I don't want this marriage, this relationship" Anika spoke with the same intensity.

"Why.... What's the reason" shivaay retorted back.

"Because I don't want. I don't want myself to bind with someone in the name of marriage. I don't want me to share someone's room. I can't take care of someone. Even with my dad it was gauri who always take care of him. I can't..... care for someone other than prescribing the medicines. And I don't want anyone to care for me too"

"My life is like this shivaay. And you have everything perfect. Family, Business and everything. Adding me on that life of yours will cost you alot. So... just leave me. Live your perfect life with someone perfect for you. Not with me" Anika told everything patiently and looked towards him for his reply.

Shivaay who saw her looking at finally chuckled.

"So..... finished your speech" shivaay asked looking towards Anika.

"Shivaay I'm serious. Let's just end this drama" Anika told raising her voice. Shivaay nodded his negatively with his charming smile in his face.

"Anika.... I don't believe in fate. But I do believe in me. You have 27 days in your hand. I don't want in what state you challenged me. A challenge is a challenge and Shivaay Singh Oberoi never lose something" shivaay told flicking his hairs with a smirk on his face. No one will say he is the same man who was all dull once she said she can't forgive him.

Anika who saw his smirk turned her face. She without any further conversation with him walked towards mansion.

"Soon you will forgive me Anika. Not only forgiveness, you will yourself accept me as your husband and will love me the way I fell for you" shivaay told to himself looking at her retiring figure and ran behind her.

Both came to their room. Without any further conversations Anika took a bedsheet and settled on bed.

Sorry guyss for the late update.... hope you'll like the story. Will try to update on daily basis. till then signing off with the hope you all will support me as before.