Episode 2

Let's start with the episode

The episode starts with dadi making dairy.

"Yes our shivaay, shakthi and pinki's son has anger issues". She smiles "But for family he is always different. He always values relationship over deals. He prioritize his siblings over money. For our Billu it is only about family just like you" she told with tears tingling on her eyes

"Next"....

The scene shift to a top of a hills. There it shows someone painting a lord ganesh idol with utmost compassion with calm face.

The face revealed to be Omkara singh Oberoi...

"Our second grandson Om, Tej and Jhanvi's son. He is a more sensible and calm person. He is a born artist". Dadi said with a pride.

"For him truth matters. He values everyone not considering about their background or surname. He always Believes in having a Perfect love life".

"Our third grandson"....

Scene shift to a club. A man is shown dancing with girls in dance floor while enjoying his drink. And his face his shown

"Rudra, Tej and Jhanvi's second son. Always behind girls and club. For him he is enjoying his life at fullest, we say he is irresponsible but he says Carefree". She laughed

"And finally our grands daughter prinku, Tej and Jhanvi's daughter. Apple of the family. Her one smile is enough for his papa, chote papa and her brothers. Her tears are more than enough to convince the whole family to get what she want. She always dreamt of being a doctor and now she is practicing as a doctor". She smiled proudly.

The scene shifted to a yatch

Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra is seen in the yatch reaching together. The media takes their pics.

"Bhaiyya I tried calling you, it didn't connect. What happen to your phone" asked rudra eyeing shivaay.

"Did you break the phone again" asked Om suspiciously.

Shivaye recalls the incident happened with Anika and breaking his phone .

"I got angry on driver" shivaay lied to them.

"Phone number 78". Om and rudra said in unison.

They started to walk while Shivaay and Om nodded at each other. Om slapped lightly on back of rudra's head. Rudra turned and looked at shivaay.

"What ?" Shivaay asked. Rudra nodded his head in negative and started walking.

Shivaay does same as Om. Rudra turned to Om.

"What happened? Walk". Om said.

"When someone troubled me you both are becoming a sher and then you yourself troubling me".

Omkara and Shivaay hold either side of him.

"Because we are brothers, whatever it is, only we have the right to trouble you". Om replied to his brother

"What we say ""Dil boley Oberoi"" 3 brothers said in unison. They had a group hug.

"You guys are the best" rudra said while hugging.

"Guys first it has a bro moment now it is awkward" Om said getting out of the hug. Shivaay nodded awkwardly.

Dadi smiles seeing them together. They greeted her and take her blessings. They surprised Dadi by showing Dada ji's photo frame.

"Dadi this is grandpa's birthday gift for you" shivaay said handing the large photo frame to dadi.

"Grandpa you were the best, I wish I could meet you". Rudra jokes while looking at the frame.

Shivomru goes to meet elder Oberois and took their blessings too.

"So who decided to do the maha aarthi" tej asked all of the sudden

"You will come to know about that bade papa" shivaay replied with a genuine smile

"I thought you all will be confused about that but I'm wrong and I'm proud of it" tej said hugging shivaay.

Rudra greets a girl, and other girl calls him. He gets stuck. The other girl hugs Rudra.

"Why did you wave to Seema" asked the first girl to rudra.

"She is Chipku types, I told her "" you are such a cheap girl, who self invited yourself in function"" rudra said the last part loudly.

Seema thinks he is scolding the other girl. He goes to Seema and hugs her,

"I told her ""I'm not interested in you"". Rudra told loudly.The other girl thinks Rudra is scolding Seema now. Rudra sends Seema and goes to the other girl.

"How about a dating" rudra asked.

Both the girls make Saturday plans, so Rudra schedules one to meet on Sunday.

Anika is shown talking to someone on phone.

"Raj how many times I told you not to take any orders then what's with  Oberois" asked anika calmly

"Mam actually Priyanka Oberoi, who studies on our college directly talked to sir. And you know about sir. He agreed to that. I didn't know about the order till last evening". replied raj with a apologetic voice.

"It's ok. I'm on off today. I'll take care of delivery. You just made sure Appa took his medicines on time". Anika replied

"Sure mam. Mam does truck reached the location". Raj asked

"No, they are on their way. Even I didn't reach their. I'll take care here you don't take tension". Anika with smile replied

"Ok mam then I'll hungup" raj said and cutter the call.

Chief guard khanna signaled Rudra to come near him. Rudra came there.

"Rudy baba I have to show a video to you". Rudra reacts dramatically. The guard asks him to see once. Rudra sees Anika calmly returning money and lecturing his brother. His eyes popped out of the socket.

He recalls Shivaay's words.

"So she is your driver" rudra said dramatically smiling.

The elder Oberois are shown discussing about the preparation of maha aarthi.

"I don't know who decided to do the maha aarthi" shakthi said with the stress

"I don't care whether shivaay does or Om. I'll be happy if shivaay does because he is the one who is passionate in business, other two has chosen their career in other streams, I mean... I am happy about them being self sufficient but shivaay deserves it" Tej said smilingly

"This is not about the next heir. What if it makes a drift between 3 of them" pinki added with tension.

"They know what to do pinki. Don't stress yourself thinking about them. They are not children anymore" jhanvi replied to pinki and she nodded to that.

Rudra shows the video to the Oberois except shivaay and prinku.

As prinku was busy on some of the preparations

Precap: An unknown person comes to  maha aarthi and burns himself. Everyone gets shocked seeing him.

So guys let me know about the episode in comments and votes. Inline comments are more than welcome.

Thank you....