Episode 16

Let's start

After two hours

Prakash was shifted to Normal ward. Gauri and sahil was sitting next to prakash while anika was checking his blood pressure.

Prakash slowly opened his eyes only to hit by a sharp pain on his body.

"Ahhaaa..." prakash struggled due to the over pain.Anika who saw prakash in pain called nurse and gave him painkiller.

Gauri who saw prakash in pain held his hand lightly.

"Gauri.. Procedure was done through hands. It will hurt him" Anika told politely.

After few minutes pain was reduced due to painkiller.

"Anika..... shivaay...." prakash started to speak.

"Appa..... relax. Nothing happened. Take some rest. Gauri... let him take rest. We can wait outside" Anika replied not wanting to start the topic.

Gauri nodded her head and both left the room while sahil taking the couch for a sleep.

"Gauri... Take care of Appa. I'll check with the duty doctor" anika left informing gauri.

Once anika was out. Shivaay came infront of ward.

"How is he gauri" shivaay asked in a low tone.

"Fine. Sleeping due to sedatives" gauri replied in the same tone.

"What are you doing" gauri asked panicking when she saw him entering the room.

"I'll just return after seeing him gauri. I'll not disturb him, I promise. I'll die out of guilt. Let me see him once. Please" shivaay pleaded.

"No no... Papa was already in stress. And that is because of you. Please don't do something that will hurt him more. And Anika will be here any minute. Just leave from here" gauri replied nervously.

"Gauri.... I'll not disturb him. Please, only once" shivaay pleaded again.

After a while without any other option she let him in.

"Come as soon as possible" gauri told once he entered the ward.

He slowly came near prakash.

"I'm sorry uncle. I din't think whether it is right or wrong on that instance. I married Anika without any thoughts. I promise uncle, after marrying her, I made myself to accept her Wholly. I thought to work it out. I planned my future too with her. That's why I asked all her likes, dislikes and all. But now... Everything happened to be a worst decisions. I shouldn't have hurted you. I shouldn't have forced her" shivaay told with guilt.

Prakash who was just closing his eyes heard shivaay's confession. He knew shivaay more than Om. Shivaay was always on his good books from the start. Even his approval for gauri marrying Om is because of shivaay being his brother. He have seen shivaay for long as Priyanka's brother. He knew he can do anything for his family. At first it made him feel like being betrayed by him, but now his calm mind shows his other view. That is....

SHIVAAY TAKING CARE OF ANIKA AFTER HIS LIFE.

"Shivaay could be best for Anika. Only he can take care of her" prakash thought to himself.

Days passed...

Prakash got discharged from hospital. Everything got normal as before. Prakash was bedridden by anika. Even she assigned a male nurse for prakash's help and a cook. Anika took care of prakash in gauri's absence as she is at Oberoi Mansion. Wedding Reception got cancelled after those revelations. No one from Oberoi family had the guts other than gauri to visit prakash. Sahil returned to his boarding school once prakash discharged.