1 - PROLOGUE

Third P.O.V

"Come on, (Y/N)!~"

An annoying voice echoed through the halls of the school. A student with (H/C)(hair color) hair glared at their accomplice.

"Shut it! Are you trying to get us caught, nitwit?"

They asked in a harsh voice.

"Oh, don't be boring. Besides, I never asked you to spray paint Bob's locker."

The accomplice responded.

"He messed with one of my people, he can't get away with that."

(Y/N) growled. The accomplice rolled their eyes before smiling.

"Awwww. Does me being your friend make me one of your 'people'? All Bob did was stuff me in my locker, I already forgave him."

"Shut it, Sky."

The accomplice, or rather Sky smiled like she won the lottery.

"I know you love me~"

Sky said in a sing-song tune.

"Whatever."

(Y/N) shifted their eyes away from Sky.

"You need a hobby (Y/N), why don't you read yandere books like me!"

Sky says cheerfully. (Y/N) gave a 'what the fudge' look to Sky, but Sky ignored the look.

"I'm currently reading a yandere book where the reader goes to Stanling Academy and gets bullied by the love interests-"

(Y/N)'s head snapped towards Sky.

"Bullied?~"

(Y/N) asks in a sickly sweet voice. Sky gulps. If one thing triggered (Y/N), it was bullying.

"Who wrote this book?~"

Sky made a run for it.

"I'M SORRY!!!!!!"

"GET BACK HERE!!"

-

That was the last memory (Y/N) had before waking up in a strange room.

Like the logical person they weren't, (Y/N) calmly went down the stairs and found a note on the kitchen table.

(Y/N), dad and I are going to be on a business for 2 months, but don't worry, we'll be back before you know it!

P.S. Have a great first day at Stanling Academy!

"Haa..."

(Y/N) lets out a heavy sigh.

Sky had always been blabbering about protagonists who find themselves in a book. Who knew it would happen to (Y/N)?

(Y/N) was in a romance book with bullying involved, as the reader protagonist no less!

Would (Y/N) follow the plot?

A smile crept on (Y/N)'s face.

There was not a chance of that happening.

Author's Note: I hope you like the story so far!