17 - BONUS ENDING + Q&A

Third P.O.V

(Y/N) woke up in the same room as before, only, someone was hugging them from behind.

(Y/N) turned around and saw that Leo was laying there. (Y/N) jumped out of bed, only to trip on the chains wrapped around their ankles. When they fell there was a loud thud.

"Are you okay?!"

Leo asked as soon as he saw the state (Y/N) was in.

"Get away from me!"

(Y/N) hissed while kicking at Leo. Leo sighed and pulled out something from his pocket.

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be."

"That wouldn't be any fun now would it?"

(Y/N) mockingly replied as they stood up.

All of a sudden Tara and Jonathan rush into the room to tackle (Y/N). However, (Y/N) would never go down without a fight.

It took several minutes before Leo successfully injected a drug into (Y/N)'s body, making them pass out.

(Y/N) was then moved into a remote house where only the four could find them.

Carter dropped out of school and took over taking care of (Y/N).

After school the four would split time with (Y/N).

If (Y/N) ever tried to escape(which they did), it would take at least two of the four to track them and bring them back.

Once all of the four became adults and got jobs, the four wanted a family.

One because a child with (Y/N) would be a dream come true, but also because then they could use the child(or children) against (Y/N).

Which worked, once the child was born and (Y/N) had to worry about the safety of their own flesh and blood, the escape attempts decreased until they stopped all together.

Although for the children (Y/N) acted like a normal stay home parent, they never fell inlove with the four. This IS (Y/N) we're talking about, but no matter what (Y/N) did, the words repeated every night were the same:

"Remember (Y/N), you are ours."

The End.

Author's Note: A little bonus ending for you! I'd like to thank all the readers for reading this book and all the people who voted(you know who you are). I'm so glad that this turned out okay and hope you'll go to my profile to look for my next book. Without further ado, the Q&A!

Q: How did you come up with the idea for this book?

A: Besides being triggered by bullying(and therefore unable to read bullyxreader books myself), I wanted to create a (Y/N) that wasn't overly kind or depressed. And this was the answer!

Q: Who made the cover art?

A: The cover art was(unfortunately) made by me. My talent with digital art is still lacking, but I feel like this style is working so far.

Q: What is the update schedule?

A: I don't have a set update schedule, but my goal is to update each book MULTIPLE times a week depending on what kind of book it is and how many books I'm working on. Minimum would be once a week.

Q: What is your next book?

A: I have several ideas in mind, but I can only guarantee a yandere oneshot. I might also publish multiple other books at the same time, but we'll see what happens.

That is the end of the questions, I hope to see you in my next book!