8 -

Third P.O.V

A red head in the hall was punching the wall quite furiously, and it took a minute before he got his head straight.

(Y/N) had singlehandedly turned the situation against him, and there was nothing he could do about it.

"D*mn it!"

Jonathan cursed.

"Why can't they just be mine!"

A certain letter came to mind. Jonathan quickly pulled the letter out of his pocket and ripped the envelope that said 'When (Y/N) Isn't Yours'.

Jonathan originally wanted to throw it away because there was no way (Y/N) wasn't his, but for some reason, he put it in his pocket.

Reading it now, Jonathan felt like the stars lined up.

He would indeed get (Y/N), even if he had to share.

Meanwhile...

Jonathan didn't return to homeroom, but (Y/N) didn't care. They were currently in the middle of a very difficult math problem during math class.

The bell rang.

"Class dismissed."

(Y/N) stayed sitting as Lola wasn't in this class so (Y/N) wouldn't be bothered by anyone.

The silence didn't last.

Tara swaggered up to (Y/N) and stood in front of the desk.

"Hey, sugar~"

Tara winked at (Y/N). (Y/N) didn't even bother to look up.

"Get to the point."

Tara blinked for a moment before leaning over the desk and grabbing (Y/N)'s face to stare at them directly in their eyes.

"Date me."

(Y/N) blinked. Then blinked again.

Is this woman crazy?

Author's Note: Oooooh! It's getting interesting!