15 -

Third P.O.V

(Y/N) was confused. Standing in front of them were Jonathan, Tara, Leo, and Carter. The people who CLEARLY kidnapped them.

The shock wore off and (Y/N) imeadeatly started yelling.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON!?!?"

The four quickly covered their ears before Leo stepped forward.

"Quiet down, (Y/N) we won't hurt you."

"THEN WHAT ABOUT THESE CHAINS?! AM I A DOG TO YOU OR SOMETHING!?!"

(Y/N) brandished the chains at Leo.

"Your not a dog (Y/N), we just want to keep you with us."

Leo said, trying to calm (Y/N) down.

"So I'm a prisoner?!"

(Y/N) snarled.

"No! We love you!"

Leo quickly shouted, but (Y/N) still had a 'I'm going to f*cking kill you look on their face.

"How could douchbags like you claim to love me?"

(Y/N) glared at the four. Jonathan was the first to speak up.

"I love you (Y/N), the one rival I couldn't beat. I love how you stood up to me. I love your ferocious kindness. I wish I could belong to you, and you belong to me."

Jonathan stared fondly at (Y/N). Tara was the next to speak up.

"I love you! I love how wild you are! I love the feeling of trying to capture you! I love imagining you capturing me! I wish we could be together forever!~"

Tara stared at (Y/N) with burning passion. Leo spoke up next.

"I love you (Y/N). I love everything about you. I love you so much that I became like this, hiring people to bully me so I could be closer to you. I even got people to help me. Even if I have to share, you'll always be mine."

Leo looked at (Y/N) with obsession in his eyes. Everyone looked towards Carter.

"What? Sure, I love (Y/N), but the best part about them is their sexy body."

Carter eyed (Y/N) with lust, and everyone in the room was ready to punch Carter in the face.

After listening to all they're confessions, (Y/N)'s head felt light.

"See (Y/N), this-"

Leo waved his hand to jester at everyone.

"-is love."

Leo finished.

(Y/N) looked at the four who had madness in their eyes.

"Screw you."

Then (Y/N) fell unconscious. The last thing they saw was the four creeps rushing towards them.

Author's Note: As you can see, everyone has their own way of loving (Y/N). The next chapter is the ending!