12 -

Third P.O.V

"I'm not doing anymore of this junk!"

Thomas screamed at the figure. It had been a week since they started bullying Leo, and things weren't going so well.

Whenever they started to bully Leo, Jonathan or (Y/N) would show up and beat THEM up!

They had bruises all over their bodies! No money was worth this suffering!

"You agreed to a year."

The figure said.

"That was before I realized me and my crew were gonna get beat up."

Thomas said irritability.

All of a sudden Thomas' voice comes from the figure.

"Duh, for this much money, we could bully that squirt for a year."

The recording stops.

"If you back out, I'll show this to Jonathan. You know his resources, right?"

Thomas looked at the figure in fright. Even his family couldn't protect him from the wrath of Jonathan's family.

Thomas could only nod and scurry away with his minions.

The figure walked away, feeling disgusted.

How dare they try to stop the one thing that connects him with (Y/N).

Meanwhile...

"He's looking at us again."

Lola said nervously.

"Ignore him."

(Y/N) snapped.

For the whole week during lunch time Jonathan would stare at the table where (Y/N) sat.

"Maybe you should give him a chance."

Leo spoke up as he sat down at the table. Leo had been sitting at their table at lunch ever since that fateful day a week ago.

(Y/N) stayed quiet, wondering if a bully could change that quickly.

Lola stayed quiet for another reason. Although Leo seemed nice, Lola thought she saw a smirk appear on his face when he hugged (Y/N). Afterwards, the smirk was gone and Leo looked like Leo, so she didn't mention it to (Y/N). It would be really embarrassing if Lola had just imagined it.

To break the silence, Leo spoke.

"Listen, I know he's a bully, but I really think the he's trying to change, why else would he help me?"

Leo did bring up valid points....

"What do you think Lola?"

(Y/N) asked. Out of the corner of her eye, Lola thought she saw Leo give a her a death glare, but the next second, it was gone. Only a gentle smile in it's place.

"If you want, you can (Y/N). I'm fine either way."

(Y/N) thought it over before walking over to Jonathan.

"Come sit with us."

Jonathan felt his heart beat out of his ribs. The plan was to have (Y/N) ask him to come sit, but the way they said it... Like claiming Jonathan as their own. It made Jonathan feel giddy. He had accepted his feelings for (Y/N), even if he wouldn't admit it outloud, he would soon enough.

Jonathan would currently play it cool until (Y/N) was his(and the other guy's too).

"Sure."

Author's Note: I am super excited for the next chapters!