i'm your biggest fan

ship: wolfstar
word count: 2030
-

Sirius Black had just received the best call of his life. He had gotten his dream job.

He was screaming and skipping around his apartment, his phone in his hand, calling his best friend James to tell him.

"Yes, Sirius?" James was in his bed with wild hair and crooked glasses, barely awake, his girlfriend asleep next to him. For the first time, Sirius checked the time. It was 7:30 am. Oops. He had been awake for a full 48 hours awaiting the exact call he got.

"James, are you ready for this?" He knew James was going to freak out.

"What? It's so early. And be quiet, Lily's asleep." He was so tired, and Sirius would frequently call him about meaningless things. He also never slept, so a 7:30 am call about random news was not out of the ordinary.

"I'm going to be in a Marvel movie." Sirius basically screamed. He'd been waiting his entire life to say that sentence.

"Are you serious?!" James jolted up in his bed, waking Lily.

"What is going on?" Lily asked from the other side of the bed, groggily rubbing her eyes.

"He got the part." James yelled, panning the phone to Lily, showing her Sirius's smiling face.

"Oh my god, Siri! I'm so proud of you! This is amazing!" Lily jumped up, dancing in her pajama set.

He had the best friends ever.

-
It was his first day on set, and Sirius was twelve seconds from throwing up from nerves.

He had been on movie sets plenty of times before, but never a Marvel set. This was his big break. He was going to be a superhero. The first openly gay superhero in the MCU. He needed to be pinched.

"Sirius! You're here. Let me introduce you to everyone." A familiar woman jogged up to him. She was the casting director, for whom he would always be grateful.

She showed him his trailer, his cast mates and the crew.

He genuinely almost fainted meeting all of the amazing people he watched on screen. Sebastian Stan was more attractive in person.

Speaking of attraction, he had met so many incredibly famous and incredibly attractive people, but the entire first day of filming, he kept looking at one person. The head set designer.

-
Remus was absolutely freaking out. He had gotten his dream job.

He was the head set designer of a Marvel movie. He had been enamored with ser design since shop class in high school, and enamored with superhero movies since long before then. This was all he had ever wanted to do.

He was so excited to be designing and building sets, he was barely paying attention to the actors. Of course, he was internally freaking out about meeting his literal heroes, but if he was externally freaking out, it would've been incredibly embarrassing.
However, he payed a little more attention to the new actor. He was a little known actor from the middle of nowhere, named Sirius Black. And he kept staring at Remus. He wasn't going to complain, he thought this boy was the hottest person he'd ever seen, but focusing was a lot more difficult if he was always wondering if his hair looked okay. It did, of course.

-
Months had passed and the trailers for the movie had come out, making Sirius a mega movie star basically overnight. He was verified on Instagram within a week.
This was the biggest thing he'd ever done. The movie was almost fully filmed, and he had some intense scenes to film. But, they didn't make him nearly as nervous as what he was about to do.