•Chapter 1•

Y/N woke up to a loud bang on her bedroom door. She sat up quickly rubbing her eyes and climbed down the stairs from her bed.

Y/N glanced at all the different portals she could teleport through around her. It was like a cave full of endless doors.

"HURRY UP!" A yell came from the door as the person banged again. You opened the door to Camila who was all dressed up.

"What are you doing looking all prissy at-" Y/N stopped to check her watch. "7:47 AM" She carried on.

"Don't tell me you have forgot." She raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "Hermana I'm aware that today is the gifting ceremony of Diego and Antonio you don't need to remind me for the millionth time this week." Y/N yawned.

"Anyways we are having breakfast at the Madrigals Casa today mami said so therefore get ready to see your boyfriend Camilo." She smirked.

"Camila he is not my boyfriend we're just friends as I've said before!" Y/N replied.

"If that's what you think." She then turned to walk away. "What a annoying bitch." Y/N muttered under her breath.

She turned to her wardrobe and opened it. "Ooo this looks nice!" Y/N whispered to herself as she picked out the dress.

It was a white top with blue rabbits stitched into it and the skirt was the same colour as the stitched rabbits and it went up to her knees.

"Perfecta!"

She slipped the dress on and made her way to the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth then she applied her make-up. She placed on some eyeliner and mascara before adding some lip gloss and blush.

She blended the blush in perfectly and grasped her hairbrush. She brushed her H/C
hair neatly so it could be soft.

After getting dressed she strolled over to one of the portals and placed her hand on it. Y/N closed her eyes as she found the purple glowing to be frustrating and she carefully stepped through.

Moments later she opened her eyes to be inside the Madrigal house. Y/N made her way to the kitchen to where she was sure Julieta was.

"Heyy Julieta!" Y/N sang as they both went to hug one another. "Morning Y/N." She calmly stated pulling away.

"Anything I could do to help?" Y/N questioned. "Yes actually could you place these out on the table outside?" She replied handing her a stack of plates.

"On it!" Y/N then strutted outside to the table and chairs that Lusia has already set out. Y/N placed each plate in front each chair.

"There you are Y/N!" A voice shouted from the door leading to the garden. "Hola Dolores!" Y/N smiled.

"Let me help you with those." Dolores offered and Y/N passed her the plates. "I'll go inside and collect the forks, knives and glasses!" Y/N suggested and Dolores nodded.

She strolled back to the kitchen to where my papa was sat chatting to Julieta and Felix. "Hola Y/N!" Felix got up and hugged me. "Hey Felix!" Y/N giggled.

"Anyways Julieta where's the glasses, knives and forks?" Y/N asked. "You don't need to worry about setting the table anymore querida I'll get Pepa onto it but go and find Camilo!" She smiled.

"Thanks Julieta!" Y/N then walked out and made her way up the stairs to Camilos room. She politely knocked. No answer. She knocked again. No answer.

"Fine guess I'll do this the hard way." She mumbled to herself. She opened a portal to inside Camilos room in front of her and stepped inside.

"CAMILO MADRIGAL YOU LAZY CABRÓN GET UP!" Y/N yelled whilst shaking him violently awake. "Five more minutes." He groaned whilst moving to the other side of the double bed.