•Chapter 2•

I poured myself a glass of water. Why did he have to do that and get me all flustered you don't even like him.

"You alright querida?" Someone behind their hand on my shoulder from behind. It was Julieta.

"Yea I'm fine!" I quickly replied whilst gulping down the water. "Anyways I'm gonna go and help Pepa and Felix!" I waved her bye whilst exiting the kitchen.

Jesus Pepa was already causing a hurricane. "My baby night has to be perfect and it isn't perfect!" Pepa panicked. "The flowers! The flowers!" Felix warned her.

"Did someone say flowers?" Isabela posed from the top of the stairs and grew vines and twirled her way down.

"Our angel! Our angel!" Felix applaused. "Please don't clap!" Isabela said once she landed and handed Pepa a bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you!" Pepa smiled. "Oh it was nothing!" Isabela then flawlessly flicked her hair into Mirabels face who was beside her.

Mira was not so pleased. You walked over to them smiling. "Hola Y/N!" Isabela grew a rose and placed it in my hair.

"Looking as stunning as always!" She then walked away. "Show off." Mirabel muttered causing me to laugh.

"Let me help you with those Mira!" I grabbed one of the boxes she was carrying and we walked into the kitchen.

We placed the boxes onto the counter and Julieta walked over to us. "You know you don't have to over do it."

"I know mama but I wanna do my part like everyone else!" She started placing things on the counter for Casita to place it somewhere.

"Mirabel I know tonight will be hard for you so take it easy!"

"She's right mi amor!" Augustin walked in covered in bee stings.

"A lot of emotions since yours." Augustin comforted his daughter.

"Ew bee stings!" Mirabel groaned.

"Ugh Augustin." Julieta sighed whilst going to grab an Arepa.

Julieta stuffed the Arepa in his mouth and his stings healed.

"Anyways we gotta go it's not like the house can decorate itself." Mirabel grabbed my hand to leave.

The banners hanging from the ceiling dropped a bit. "Sorry Casita you could and you look great!" Mirabel apologised.

The banners to the house lifted back up. "Just remember Mirabel you have nothing to prove!" Julieta said after us as we left through the door.

She gave a worrying look and Augustin copied her with the look.

"Anyways Y/N I think Camilo needs help up there so see ya!" Mirabel walked up the stairs to place more decorations.

I walked up the stairs to Camilo who was patiently waiting. "Bonita could you teleport to find Antonio I can't find him anywhere and Mami is forming a cloud again!" He worried.

"Sure thing but I'll have to go back to my house to look through the doors first." I stated.

I drew the circle and held Camilos hand and stepped through with him to be standing in my house outside my glowing door.

I opened it and let go of Camilos hand. He walked in after me and I held my hand against the image of Casita imprinted on one of the portal doors.

I tapped it to see different angles to teleport to in the house. "This is so fucking cool Y/N." Camilo stated in amazement.

"I know." I smirked. I searched the last room of Casita which was the nursery. I saw Mirabel sat on her bed holding a present and suddenly someone grabbed it.