•Chapter 11•

"All of me" Mirabel sang putting the doorknob into place.

You and Camilo watched in anticipation as Mirabel inserted the doorknob. You also noticed the house looked bigger than before and that your house was still not be seen.

Mirabel then placed the doorknob on the door. Everyone watched as Casita was glowing and coming back to life.

The cracks around the village healed and everything got brighter. You smiled as another candle appeared in Almas hands.

On the door appeared carved out drawings of the Ortiz and Madrigal family together. You were stood next to Camilo and Valeria.

The magic had been restored. Casita then waved at Mirabel and she waved back and Casita then dragged her inside.

Mirabel laughed and yelled "Come on!" To everyone. After Casita had dragged everyone in after her.

You looked around to see more doors added in Casita. "Mami why are there more doors?" You asked her.

"Y/N me and Alma agreed that it would be a good idea for both of our families to live in the same house!" Your mother clapped.

A smile appeared on your face as you hugged her. "Now go reclaim your room." Your mother smiled, but before you moved Julieta shoved an arepa in your mouth. "Bite." She said and you did so.

Your leg started to heal and Julieta took the bandaging off. "Now you can go." She smiled and you did the same back

You and Camilo then claimed a door next to each other by the room Mirabel slept in. Camilos door was on the left, yours on the right and Mirabels blue door in the middle.

You all smiled as Camilos carving appeared on the door. "Scary." You joked at the carving of him grinning on the door. "Oh shut up." He laughed.

He then shapeshifted into you and mimicked you and your gift. You rolled your eyes and saw your doors carving started showing.

You all ran over and watched. The carving of you with portals surrounding the image of you with a pocket watch in hand appeared.

"Y/N your white eye is going!" Camilo held your face still watching it fade. You smiled.

"Your bitch is back!" You said in excitement and then opened a portal to the roof opposite your door.

Camilo and Mirabel wondered where you disappeared to so you decided to jumpscare them.

You opened a portal to stand behind them. "BOO." You quickly yelled. They both jumped and turned around.

"Stop being so childish." Camilo joked whilst Mirabel was laughing. Music started playing so Camilo took you down the stairs and you both started dancing.

Your sister Camila noticed and gave a smirk. You rolled your eyes at her actions and then ignored her.

Camila had then grabbed out her drawing book and started drawing something. It turned out she drew a beautiful flower in Camilos hand.

"CAMILA!" You yelled at her. Camilo couldn't help but laugh and he placed the flower neatly in your hair.

You blushed and Camilo noticed. Diego then tugged on your dress. "Y/N look I can do magic again!!!" He cheered.

"Just don't go burning the house down Diego." You ruffled up his hair. "I won't since being homeless sucks." He then ran after Mateo who was using his gift of Super Speed.

"I know someone else who hates being homeless." You laughed. "Definitely not me." Camilo playfully rolled his eyes.

You laughed and continued dancing. You looked behind Camilo and saw Lizzy Water Manipulating for a girl?

You smiled and turned Camilo around. "Look I think I found Lizzy flirting with a girl." You giggled.

"I always knew she liked that girl." You smiled proudly. "Thats cute." Camilo smiled. You then looked to two people on the stairs.

You turned Camilo to face the spiral staircase that your sister Valeria was on with a boy. "Want a bet who gets a niece or nephew first?" Camilo suggested.

"Bet." You grinned. Your abuelo then walked over smiling. "Doing alright there lovebirds?" He laughed.

"Abuelo!" You sighed. Camilo gave a slight chuckle and so did your abuelo. "I do see it happening though." He winked at Camilo and walked away to get a drink.

"Oi Camilo." You whispered in his ear. "What bonita?" He whispered back. "Could you shapeshift into someone and go find out what Lizzy and that girl are talking about I'm intrigued." You told him.

Camilo nodded yes and when the girls were looking away he shapeshifted into a random towns person.

You decided you'll go check on Valeria and the boy whilst Camilo was checking on Lizzy and the girl.

You teleported next to Dolores. "Hey Dolores!" You quickly said. "Hey Y/N!" She stopped talking to Mariano.

"Could you do me a quick favour?" You asked her. "Sure anything!" She smiled. "What's Valeria and that boy saying?" You grinned.

"Y/N-" She was cut off by you. "Pleasee Dolores I'm begging you." She sighed. "Fine." She started listening.

"The boy is flirting and Valeria is laughing. He just asked her to be his girlfriend. Valeria said yes." Dolores informed you.

"Thanks Dolores you're the best!" You gave her a thumbs up and walked away. Camilo was also back from his mission.

"They have been girlfriends for the past week dumbass." Camilo laughed. "KNEW IT!" You shouted to him.

"And Valeria has just became the girlfriend of the boy." You told him. "Interesting." He smirked.

"We better find Camila." You said. "Why?" Camilo asked. "I don't trust her." You looked at Camilo.

"True." He muttered. "FAMILY PHOTO TIME!!" Alma yelled. "MADRIGAL AND ORTIZ!!" We all went in front of the camera Brunos rats were on.

The towns people were watching as we posed. You stood in the middle of Camilo and Camila. "Repeat after me!" Alma smiled. "La familia Madrigal y Ortiz!"

"La familia Madrigal y Ortiz!" We all repeated after her. Just before the rats could take the photo Casita used it's tiles to squish everyone together.

You and Camilo were smiling whilst looking at one another in the photo. The whole village laughed as they saw the photo and so did the families Ortiz and Madrigal.

Music started playing again and you grabbed a hold if Camila. "Stay." You told her. "What do you want Y/N!" She groaned.

"Want another flower?" She smirked. "Child I swear to god if you don't-" Camilo placed his hand on your mouth for you to stop talking.

"What your sister is trying to say." He looked at you from the corner of his eye. "Is that she wants you to draw a basket of chocolates."

You looked at Camilo confused. "Alright then." Camila shrugged and got out her drawing book and pen and began drawing.

You licked Camilos hand for him to remove it. "Bitch." He wiped his hand on his ruana. You laughed and he did too.

"Loversss." Camila teased still not looking up from her drawing. "CHILD I-" Camilo elbowed you. "I'll shut up." You grunted.

"Defensive much." She grinned whilst tapping on the drawing. "Theres your chocolate, enjoy lovebirds." Then she walked away.

"Sometimes just wish my siblings would have an off and on button." You groaned. "Tell me about it." Camilo laughed.

A/N

Ima try publish as many chapters as I can today as I got school again tommrow as I've been off for the past week