•Chapter 3•

You woke up the next morning and felt hands around you. You felt your face go even redder than a tomato.

Whilst Camilo and you were gossiping last night you must've both fell asleep in the same bed.

His hands were wrapped around your waist and his leg was on top of yours. You felt like screaming.

You tried to move him off without him waking up but he only grabbed you tighter and you realised he was already awake.

"5 more minutes please." He groaned. "5 more minutes my ass get up!" You threw his hands off of you.

"I get no rest when you're around." He opened his eyes and sat on the edge of the bed.

You rolled your eyes and couldn't even find the energy yourself to get up. "What's the time?" You asked.

He looked at his watch. "5:12. Fuck that I'm going asleep for another 3 hours." He grunted and fell back beside you on the bed to go back to asleep.

"Fucking hell I am too."

After a few minutes you started to feel cold. "Oi I'm freezing here you got a fireplace anywhere?" You asked.

"Nope."

"Fine I'll just go home and wake Diego up to warm me up with his new gift."

"No don't go waking your poor brother up."

"Fine I'll freeze to death!"

"Don't be so dramatic."

Camilo then hugged you in the position you were in before.

"Don't complain just sleep hermosa."

You sighed but felt warmer than before so you kept quiet and before you knew it you fell back asleep.

You woke up again 3 hours later to someone shaking you awake. "Wake up Y/N!" Mirabel lurked over you and Camilo beside her smirking.

"2 more minutes." You turned over. "God you're starting to sound like Camilo and it's worrying." Mirabel complained.

"Fine I'm up." You lifted yourself off the bed. "What time is it now?" You faced them both. "8:17." Mirabel stated dragging you to her room to put on a outfit.

"Oo this will look good on you!" She held up a beautiful red dress with gold swirls around the bottom of it.

"You better be careful I don't steal this Mira." You joked. "I wouldn't mind I don't think I've wore it once!" She then turned for the door.

"Be down in 5 minutes!" And then she closed the door behind her. You put the dress on and threw the onesie in the wash basket in her room.

You quickly brushed your hair and teeth and ran down the stairs of Casita. You missed the last step but Casita thankfully caught you.

Everyone was already outside waiting for you to take a seat. "Bonita over here!" Camilo yelled motioning for you to sit next to him.

You sat yourself down and before anyone could eat Alma started another announcement.

"Family we are all thankful for Antonio's new-" she was cut off by an animal sitting in her chair. "Gift." She looked at Antonio confused.

"I told them to warm up your seat!" Antonio proudly smiled. Felix gave him a thumbs up. "Thank you Tonito." Alma smiled.

"Actually today we'll find a way to put your blessings to good use."

You saw Mirabel chatting to Luisa on the opposite side of the table and Luisas eye was.. twitching?

"YOU DO!" Mirabel slammed her hand on the table causing you to be scared for a second.

"Mirabel if you can't pay attention I will help you." Alma stopped her announcement. Mirabel tried to excuse herself but Casita moved everyone one down and brought Mirabel to the front next to Alma.

"As I was saying we must never take our miracle for granted so today we will work harder." Alma was looking fed up now.

"Now another announcement I need to make. I've spoken to the Guzmans about Marianos proposal, Dolores do we have a date?"

"Tonight, he wants five babies." Dolores casually shrugged. Some flowers appeared in Isabelas hair and Alma picked out the imperfect flower.

You and Camilo exchanged concerned glances. Camilo then shapeshifted into Mariano and was making kissing noises until Isabela put a bunch of flowers in his mouth causing him to shapeshift back and spit them out.

I chuckled a bit and Camilo noticed and gave me a warm smile. "Our community is counting on us! The familia Madrigal!" Alma finished and everyone repeated.

Once you and Camilo had finished both of you placed the dishes in the sink and walked into the village.

"Come on Y/N! Just one day you help me out in the village." Camilo begged. "Sorry Cam I need to spend the day with Lizzy, Camila and Valeria we are going to go shopping." You replied.

"You hate your sisters though, I know you're just saying that to not help me out PLEASE." He begged again.

"No Camilo and that's final."

"Please"

"No"

"Pleasee"

"No"

"Pretty pleaseee"

You sighed and finally gave in. "Fine but if a kid annoys me once and I'm out!"

"Thank you mi amor." Camilo takes you in for a warm embrace. "Anyways last night after we went asleep apparently Mirabel saw cracks in Casita and the candle almost went out." He pulled away from the hug.

"Is there any proof?" You questioned. "She did have a cut in her hand but Julieta healed it."

"And how do you know what happened?"

"Dolores. And this morning I was trying to sneak seconds as Dolores and she thought I was her so yea."

"What did she say?"

"You do ask a lot of questions don't you amor"

"Camilo"

"Fine, fine. She said if 'Dolores' heard anything that night and if she knew anything about the magic."

You look up from the ground to look at Camilo who suddenly stopped talking. "Anyways enough of Mirabel we have work to do!" He smiled.

"I am worried for her Camilo. Last night was definitely hard for her!" You mumbled back. "I know amor but she's fine! You know that she has a wild imagination." He comforted you.

You smiled at his act of kindness and then he stopped causing you to also stop. "First house here we are!"