•Chapter 13•

The sun rose the next morning, you sat up and yawned. "Wake up." You grabbed your pillow and whacked Camilo with it.

"Ughhh." You heard him groan into his pillow. "5 mo-" He started. "Nope." You shoved him off the bed.

You looked at the clock in his room. "It's 8:30 we need to get ready to see Carlos." You got up and looked at him with the quilt wrapped around him on the floor.

"Camiloooo." You sang. "Fine I'm up, I'm up." He got off the ground and kissed your cheek. "Morning cariño."

You rolled your eyes. "You and your pet names." You laughed. "Please you gotta admit you like them." He smirked.

"Maybe, anyways I'll go into my room and change as I live here now." You smiled. "See you in a bit hermosa." He said before you left the room.

You walked into your room and walked into your closet. It was sort of big and filled with clothes.

A certain white dress with butterfly patterns stitched in it caught your eye. "Ooo this looks nice." You smiled then went to change.

You brushed your hair and teeth and put on a bit of makeup then walked to outside of Camilos door.

You knocked lightly and he opened it immediately. "All ready now let's go." He smiled.

You smiled back and he interlocked your hand in his. "Alright do your teleport thingy." He couldn't find the right words for it. "You mean portal?" You laughed.

"Yea that too." He laughed back. You ran down to the first floor and opened the portal to the boys house.

You checked the time and it was 8:59. "Alright come on Cami." You pushed the boy through the portal. "Rude." He jokingly rolled his eyes.

You knocked on the door and Carlos had answered. "Hey guys." He smiled. "Hola Carlos." You responded.

"Is your mother alright?" You asked whilst he let you both inside the house. "Yea she's doing fine." He then looked at Camilo.

"Oh Camilo is just in a mood that I woke him up don't worry about it." You nudged Camilo. "Bonita you literally pushed me off the bed." Camilo groaned.

"Wait you guys share a room?" Carlos looked surprised. "No sometimes we just spend nights in each others rooms." Camilo explained.

"Don't your doors glow or something like that?" Carlos asked you whilst you picked up a box.

"Do you want me to explain the whole family and stuff we just went through?" You offered. "Yea that would probably be better." Carlos laughed.

After about 30 minutes of unpacking and explaining things you had finally finished. "That seemed scary." Carlos looked at you.

"It was but as long as I had Camilo I was alright." You then ruffled Camilos hair. He crossed his arms and slightly smiled.

You noticed something was off about Camilo everytime you talked to Carlos like he was jealous or something.

"Anything else we can help with?" You asked. "No I think that's it." Carlos checked to see if anymore boxes were about.

"Anyways it was nice talking to you guys." Carlos smiled. "See you." Camilo waved whilst trying to walk out the door.

"Nope come back." You grabbed Camilos arm and pulled him back to the conversation. "Carlos how would you and your mother like visiting us at Casita for dinner tonight?" You questioned.

"I think my mother would love that." He smiled. "Alright I'll teleport to collect you at 6:00 sharp." You said before dragging Camilo outside and making a portal to Casita.

"DINNER?!" Camilo yelled at you before you both entered Casita. "Nothing wrong with that." You shrugged.

"Y/N I really don't get a good feeling about him, you've got to believe me!"

"Camilo you have no proof he's a bad guy in my opinion he's quite nice."

"Y/N whenever you're looking away he gives me this look like he's about to murder me!"

"He's probably just annoyed of your attitude like I am right now."

"Y/N jus-" He stopped.

"If you are so concerned Carlos isn't as good as I think he is go to Bruno." You sharply stated.

Camilo gave you a look like his heart had just been broken. He had never had arguments with you only if it was about food and that's it.

"Fine I will." He said walking away to Brunos room. You looked to the stop of the stairs where Camilo had stormed past and saw Camila.

"Fighting like a married couple." She smirked. "Camila shut the hell up." You then walked up the stairs and pushed past her to get into your room and slam the door shut.