•Chapter 19•

You walked through the portal and into the kitchen and no one was there as they were out doing chores around the town.

You grabbed soke left over arepas and placed them all on a plate. You then opened the cupboard above your head to grab a glass out.

You turned on the tap and let the water run for a few seconds then filled the glass and took a sip.

You grabbed the plate full of arepas in your other hand then strolled upstairs to your room. "Peace and quiet." You happily sighed whilst teleporting to the platform in your room to your mini library.

You placed the arepas and water down on a table next to your chair then looked on the shelves for something to read. You looked over at the myths section and chose a book about Encanto Myths.

You absolutely loved this book since you were little. You remembered when your, Camilos or Mirabels mums use to read you guys to sleep at night with the same book.

You sat down next to the table where you put your food and started flicking through the pages whilst eating an arepa.

Someone then opened the door to walk into your room. "Well that's the Peace and quiet over with." You mumbled to yourself.

"Y/N come down!" A familiar voice yelled. You peered down to see.. Camilo? "Aren't you suppose to be looking after that baby?" You asked laying down on your stomach holding your head in your hands whilst looking down.

"Mother came home early." He explained. You thought something was feeling a little off, Camilo looked different. "Cami what did you do to yourself?" You laughed.

"Found it in back of my closet." He gave a nervous laugh. "Oh.. and what's up with the hair covering your eye." You smiled kicking your legs in the air.

"Thought it looked cool." He smirked a similar smirked to what Carlos did earlier. You teleported down and gently kissed his lips for a few seconds.

You wanted to bring up Camilos theories earlier but you didn't want to make him feel upset again.

You looked at Camilo and he looked flustered. "You alright Cami?" You rose an eyebrow in concern. "Oh erm yea." He rubbed back of his neck.

You felt his forehead with the back of your hand. "You're burning up." You said and brought him to your bed, you laid him back.

"Stay here I'll get a wet towel." You smiled and quickly left. You quickly grabbed a towel and turned on the cold tap and soaked it.

You stumbled back into your room and placed it on his head. "You'll have to be like this till Julieta comes back." You sat on the end of your bed.

"Y/N I'm sure it's nothing." He tried getting up but you pushed him back down. "Rest." You smiled.

"No Y/N, really." He sat up. "Fine." You sighed. "Anyways I got to go." He stood up. "Why?" You asked. "Oh erm to uhm." He started. "To finddd Antonio, yea Antonio."

"Alright then, see you in a bit." You waved him off. You then heard the noise Camilo makes when he shapeshifts. "He can never get enough of that gift." You chuckled teleporting to the platform.

You sat back down and started eating your arepas again whilst flicking through the book. After half a hour you had finished eating and thought you'd go and find Camilo or Mirabel.

You teleported downstairs in the kitchen and placed your dirty dish and glass in the sink then walked out the door.

People waved to you as you walked past and you waved back. The sun was shining bright so Pepa must be in a really good mood right now.

You knocked at the door Camilo was in earlier just to check up if the parents were ok. To your surprise Camilo was the one who opened the door.

"I thought the parents came home early." You shrugged. "I didn't say that-" He glanced at you. "Yes you did, you walked into my room and you looked a bit different but anyways."

"I've been here since you left bonita!" He replied, bottle feeding the baby. "Maybe it was one of Valerias illusions." You added.

"It's Carlos." Camilo changed his tone to be more serious. "Camilo stop going on." You sighed, walking past him and sitting on the sofa.

Camilo looked at you with frustration but didn't utter another word. He sat next to you and you rested your head on his shoulder.

"So when's the baby's parents suppose to be coming home?" You asked changing the topic. "Half 5." Camilo replied.

"Still got like 4 hours." You smiled. "I know, but the baby isn't that bad I guess." Camilo smiled too.

"Hey what if instead of being stuck in a house all day we find a pushchair somewhere and walk around town?" You suggested.

"Sounds like an idea, it's in the cupboard beneath the stairs." Camilo pointed at a door. You nodded and opened the door in the stairs and dragged the pushchair out.

Camilo strapped the baby in the chair and you got all the things you may need for the baby and put it all in a bag and placed the bag on a hook on the handle of the pushchair.

You opened the front door to let Camilo push the pram out. "I'll need to go in a shop whilst we're out." Camilo informed you.

"Alright, what shop?" You said. "It's a surprise." He smirked. "Do you want to quickly go in it now then? I'll look after the baby outside whilst your buying whatever." You smiled.

"Sure." Camilo smiled back. Eventually you both were outside a jewellery shop. "Stay here, I'll only be a few minutes." Camilo then walked inside.

After a minute of waiting Camilo walked out holding a bag. "Ooo what's inside." You looked at the bag. "You'll have to wait and see amor." He then kissed your cheek and took control of the pram.

After a 3 and a half hours you noticed the time and realised the parents would be home in half an hour.

"Should we head back now Cami?" You asked yawning. "Yea." He replied also trying to stay awake. You both walked for 20 minutes until you were back inside the house you were in earlier.

"10 more minutes to go." You sighed laying down on the sofa. Camilo placed the baby in the cott and laid next to you then fell asleep instantly and not long after you did too.