•Chapter 18•

You quickly stuffed down your breakfast so you could get your chores done with. You softly placed the plate in the sink and scurried outside.

You then heard yells for your name then turned to see Camilo. "So amor what chores have you got today?" He looked at you with love in his eyes.

"Teleporting people to one place to another ect." You sighed. "So what have you gotta do hermoso?" You slid your hand into his. "Babysitting." He groaned.

"I couldn't do that everyday like you do, I'd be way too frustrated." You giggled but then stopped as you noticed you were outside the first house and realised it was The Garcias.

"Anyways I better get started." You walked to the front door of the house ready to knock with Camilo still watching you. "But that's The Garcias?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yep." You stopped to look at your list. "Wait, I'm with them for a whole day?" You said in shock. Camilo widened his eyes at this.

You the shrugged and waved him goodbye then knocked on the door for Carlos to answer. "Hey Carlos." You smiled at the boy who was holding the door open.

"Hey." He replied looking a bit down. "What's up?" You asked him. "Oh um nothing, but I heard you and Camilo are together now?" He looked at you.

"Oh yea. It happened last night so I didn't get the chance to tell you yet." You walked into their kitchen where his mother was. "Hello Y/N" She smiled whilst putting some freshly baked cookies on the table.

"Take one." She wiped her hands into her apron. You took one and Carlos also did. You widen your eyes in shock as you tasted the cookie, it was actually quite good.

"Can't decide who's cookies are better, yours or Julietas." You smiled whilst licking your fingers. "Elena I've also noticed I'm with you two all day for my chores?" You brought up.

"Oh yes we really need your help today Y/N." She replied whilst cleaning up. "We have a crop farm not far from here and Carlos will need help harvesting some of it."

"Doesn't seem that bad." You shrugged. "Where abouts is it? I'll teleport us." You asked. "By the mountains away from the houses." Elena walked up to you.

You nodded and started concentrating on the portal. "Wait before we go I need to do something." Carlos stopped you and ran in his room.

You heard a noise, the same noise Camilo makes when he shapeshifts into another person but you just thought it was your hearing.

He ran back out but his hair looked slightly lighter. You opened the portal again to where their crop farm was. You then stepped through with Carlos following after.

Once you had got out you closed it quickly. "So what do you need to be done?" You put your hands on your hips and looked at the crops.

"Picking apples and harvesting the potatoes." He looked at the list his mother had gave him. "Doesn't seem that bad." You shrugged.

You walked over to the apple tree with a basket in hand. You pick off a few apples before Carlos walked over and climbed up the ladder next to you.

"Thanks." You smiled at him. Eventually both of your baskets were full. "Hey I'm going to quickly check on Camilo, is that alright?" You turned to him whilst placing the baskets down.

"Sure." Carlos looked away. "Thanks I'll be back in a min." You then teleported to the house Camilo was babysitting in.

"Hey Cami." You greeted whilst closing the portal. "Hey amor." He got up from the sofa whilst rocking a baby. "Can we please swap jobs I need to talk to Carlos." Camilo asked.

"Uhm sure." You shrugged not knowing why Camilo wanted to talk to Carlos for once. "Thanks bonita." He left a kiss on your cheek whilst carefully placing the baby in your arms. You smiled and opened a portal to Carlos and closed it behind him.

You were now left with a baby to look after, I mean it can't be that bad.. right?

After a few minutes the baby started crying. You tried rocking her to sleep and giving her bottled milk but nothing would work. No I don't want to bother Camilo with a baby if he's trying to get along with Carlos you kept repeating in your head.

"Shut uppp." You whispered to yourself still rocking the baby. Someone then knocked on the door. "Please be the parents." You groaned opening the door.

Turned out it wasn't the parents it was actually your brother Mateo. "Mateo help meee." You whined to your younger brother. "I'm 12 what the hell am I suppose to do I'm just here to tell you Camilo wants to be teleported back here." He crossed his arms.

"Oh alright then." You sighed then closed the door as Mateo ran away. You opened a portal to the apple trees where Camilo and Carlos would be.

You walked through and it closed behind you. You looked at them both and Camilo looked pissed whilst Carlos was smirking. "Camilo you wanted to go?" You finally said. "Oh erm yea." He said noticing you were there.

Carlos looked at you and his smirked formed into an innocent smile. "Oh Y/N you don't need to help anymore my mother told Mateo to tell me she only needs a few apples now." He picked up 2 baskets of red apples.

You nodded and grabbed Camilos hand with your free one as you were still holding the baby that had finally stopped crying. You quickly opened a portal and pushed Camilo through it.

"What happened?" You said flopping onto the couch rocking the baby. "Carlos is a fucking jackass!" Camilo slightly yelled. "What makes you say that?" You frowned. "He's using you Y/N, he's going to use your gift to teleport to steal our candle for something he didn't say what."

"It isn't possible for him to use it, if he asks me do you really think I'd still our miracle?" You rolled your eyes at Camilo who was standing in front of you.

"Plus what would he need the candle for?" You said. "As I mentioned just a second ago, I. Don't. Know."

"Camilo you're just making up a bunch of shit." You stood up getting really close to his face then walked away. "You've got to believe me amor, he's dangerous and plus his gift isn't earth Bending." Camilo snorted.

"It's shapeshifting just like mine, he showed me his true form and it looks like an evil twin of me."

"Camilo you're so childish, Carlos isn't dangerous he's a very nice guy." You placed the baby in her cott.

"Thats what he wants you to believe, when that rock was levitating it wasn't actually." Camilo explained further. "Camilo just stop it." You snapped.

"I'm going back to Casita." You sighed, opening a portal to the kitchen in casita. "See you later then hermosa." Camilo gave a small smile as you left not looking back.

A/ N

Omgggg tysm for 1k reads!!!!