•Chapter 16•

You softly knocked on the door for his mother to answer. "Hello ma'am are you both ready?" You asked her.

"Please, call me Elena and yes we are." She replied opening the door even more motioning for you to come inside.

"Carlos hurry up!" His mother yelled but not too loud. "Alright I'm done." He rushed out his room towards you and his mother.

You gave him a quick smile and he did the same back. "So my son told you about.. you know." His mother started talking.

"Oh erm yea." You replied. "We should probably get going now as I've left the portal open outside." You added.

"Oh of course." His mother answered. You all walked outside into the the portal inside Casita. Julieta was waiting outside the portal when you all had teleported through.

"Just in time! We are eating outside tonight and it's just been put on the table we are just waiting for you three." Julieta smiled and showed the guests to the table.

She sat them down in two empty seats and only one seat was left that was between Carlos and Camilo.

Everyone then started eating and your sister, Camila, constantly kept looking at you from the opposite side of the table.

You tried ignoring her but her gaze still focused on you as she looked at the two boys beside you.

"Bonita are you alright?" Camilo whispered into your hear. You gave a small nod saying you were alright.

"After dinner we need to get you know what and put it in that spot you said would be alright." Carlos then mumbled to you. You gave a small smile then continued eating.

Carlos and Camilo also made eye contact during dinner and you noticed Camilo looked uncomfortable.

Eventually everyone had finished eating. "Y/N could you wash up today with Camilo?" Julieta asked whilst pouring Elena more red wine.

"Sure, come on Cami." You stood up with him behind you and collected all the plates. Camilo held one half and you held the other half of plates and you both placed them down on the kitchen counter next to the sink.

"I'll try them you wash them?" Camilo asked. "Sounds like a plan." You replied filling the sink up with water and soup.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Camila bursted into the room. "Washing up?" You replied confused. "No with that other boy outside."

"Oh Carlos, well I invited him over fo-" You got stopped by Camila. "Please tell me you don't like him." She slapped a hand onto her face.

"I-" You were stopped again by your sister ranting. "Please don't say you do, can't you see Camilo likes you and would do anything for you?" She blurted out.

You looked at Camilo who was looking a tiny bit embarrassed. "Camila get out." You pointed your finger to the door.

"Not until you two stop being the dumbasses you are and just admit you like each other!" She grinned.

"Ok first off, Carlos is a friend who recently moved into Enca-" She put a hand over your mouth. "The dude out there you've known for like a day and Dolores said she heard him talking to his mother that you are kinda attractive." She finally said.

"He just said I'm good looking that's all." You shrugged. "Y/N you really don't get it do you?" She gave a frustrated laugh. "Camilo just confess to her it'll be too late soon." She uttered.

"Dolores heard you and Mirabel earlier, you said you didn't know if you liked her but from what I've seen you do." She looked at Camilo. "Camila just get out before I get mother." You were getting even more frustrated with her.

"Fine but I just told you the feeling he has for you not don't go fuck them up." She stormed back outside.

You turned back around to see Camilo just stood in place shocked. "The lies that come out of her mouth, sorry about that Cami." You hugged him tight.

"Yea lies." Camilo awkwardly giggled as he hugged you back. "Anyways we better do this before we get our asses beaten." Camilo said whilst grabbing the drying cloth on the side.

"Oh yea forgot we are on washing up duty." You laughed whilst going to wash the dishes. After ten minutes you had finally finished and Carlos had walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Carlos." You smiled at him. He looked over at Camilo who was leaning on the counter.

You also looked over at him and gave him a smile. He gave a small smile back before focusing on the ground.

Carlos then grabbed your hand to take you out of the room. "So are you ready?" He asked. "Yep." You sighed opening a portal to inside the Garcia house.

Once you both got through he showed you to his room where the candle was still lit. "It seems stable but not to the maximum." You admired it.

"So your powers should still work." You looked back at him. "I haven't tried them yet since we arrived." He looked at his hand.

You walked up to him "So why won't you use them?" You looked him in the eyes. "I'm just afraid too but I don't know why it was so easy before I could never stop using them." He answered.

"Maybe I can help with that." You smiled. You opened a portal to beside the mountains. "Try moving this." You pointed at a huge rock. "I don't know if I can I-" He stared at it then his hands.

"I know you can do it." You got close to his face and noticed him go red a bit. "Trying is the best thing you could do Carlos." You stepped to be beside him.

He held up his hand in position and you checked to see if anyone was watching since you didn't want people to know he was gifted.

You looked back at the rock and saw it was slightly off the ground. You smiled in amazement but the rock dropped back down. "That was awesome Carlos." You smiled and hugged him.

You quickly pulled away as you noticed you actually hugged him. "Oh sorry I'm use to hugging Camilo like that when I proud of him." You rubbed the back of your neck.

"It's fine." He laughed. "But I was able to do wayyy better than that." He added. "Hey keep on practicing and you'll be like the old you in no time." You put a hand on your shoulder.

You both then heard a twig snap. You jumped and looked in the direction it happened. "Stay here." You told Carlos whilst you walked over to an alley.

You looked around one of the corners but no one was there but suddenly you got pushed against a wall.

You looked up at the tall figure to see Camilo. "What the fuck was that?" He slammed one of his hands on the wall just where your head was.

"What was what?" You tried to play it off. "Oh yea let's just pretend that rock wasn't just levitating." He rolled his hands.

"Let me go." You ordered. "Not until you look me in the eyes and tell me what's going on." He was staring at you intensely. "Nothing is going on you're just seeing things." You lied.

"I can't believe you." He got even closer to your face. "Camilo you shouldn't even be here." You said. "I closed the portal I don't even know how you got through without me noticing."

"I quickly ran in and ran behind this house when your backs were turned because I don't trust him Y/N." He explained.

"And I don't think I can trust you either." He was still staring at you not looking elsewhere. You looked down at the ground.

"You should've told me he had a gift." Camilo blurted. You didn't say anything you just tried to look anywhere but him but you just couldn't.

He then sighed and took his hand away from the wall. "Oh and what Camila said earlier." He stopped and you looked at him.

"It wasn't a lie." He finally confessed and you looked at him in pure shock.

A/N

This is a bit shit but anyways