•Chapter 8•

"I may of messed things up and found out I can only travel to that day once." You gave an awkward smile.

"And what day was that?" Camilo placed a hand on yours. "Mirabels ceremony, that's where all this came from."

"10 years ago?" Mirabel gasped. "Well that went unnoticed."

Alma looked at you like she was about to explode. "Go find Julieta Y/N and Camilo I need to chat with Mirabel." Alma demanded.

You and Camilo stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Oh my Y/N! Here take this." Julieta shoved an arepa in your mouth.

Camilo and Julieta looked deep into your eyes to see if anything happened but for some reason only your right eye turned back to your original E/C not your left.

"Has it gone?" You asked. "Only in the right eye, take another bite." Julieta examined your eye.

You took another bite but nothing happened. "How about now?" You looked at them both with hopeful glances.

"Weird." Julieta then turned to hear yelling in the main entrance of Casita. "I'll be back just sit down and don't move." She wondered out the kitchen.

You noticed Camilo looked guilty. "I did warn you not to do it and now look at you, it's lucky enough you made it out alive!" He muttered.

"I was getting worried you know, the house was breaking even more when you were gone I thought I'd never-" You placed your hand over his mouth making him stop.

"I'm here now aren't I? I may not be perfect right now but I'm alive and not stuck in the past!" You smiled.

You took your hand away from his mouth and he gave you a gentle smile. "Are you sure you're not feeling unwell at all hermosa?" He titled his head.

"I'm sure now let's go and check what the drama is!" You entwined your hand with his and walked out into the centre of Casita.

"I will never be good enough for you, will I?" You saw that Mirabel and Alma must've been arguing again.

"No matter how hard I try, no matter how hard any of us tries." Mirabel started.

"Isabela will never be perfect enough, Luisa will never be strong enough. You're the one destroying our home, our family!"

"Bruno only left this family because you always saw the worst in him!"

"Bruno didn't care about this family!" Alma yelled back.

"Bruno loves this family, I love this family, we all love this family. You're the one who doesn't care!" Mirabel carried on.

"Don't you ever!" Alma tried to stop Mirabel.

"Our miracle is dying because of you!" Mirabel stood her ground.

Everything was cracking more than ever now. You heard your house next door already collapse.

Everyone was now rushed out into the main of Casita. A painting was about to land on Diego but you ran and grabbed him in time.

You placed Diego down next to your Abuela and then Casita started pushing everyone out.

You noticed Isabela and Mirabel were running to save the candle and Camilo was running to make sure Mirabel was safe.

You tried using your powers and thankfully they still worked but barley. You tried teleporting to the candle but teleporting on the roof opposite to it.

You looked down to see Mirabels parents trying to run back in and get Mirabel but Casita was too strong.

You teleported again but barley made it to the roof as you were right on the edge. You looked over to Isabela who was using her vines but suddenly they disappeared causing her to fall to the ground.

You tried reaching for the candle and looked over to see if Camilo was alright. He was shapeshifting into multiple villagers to dodge the falling parts of the roof.

He then shapeshifted into a tall villager and almost made it but as he was inches away his power went.

He fell to where Isabela was and you saw he had scraped his hand on the concrete. You looked down to see Mirabel pulling herself on the roof you were on.

She lifted you up slightly so you could reach the candle and once you grabbed it you heard yells calling out yours and Mirabels name.

You tried opening a portal but it didn't work. "Shit." You yelled and Mirabel looked at you worriedly.

"MIRABEL, Y/N THE TOWER IS ABOUT TO FALL GET OUT!" You heard Camilo yell as he was fighting Casita to stay inside.

You looked up to the tower and grabbed Mirabels hand. "Casita help us a bit eh?" You shouted.

Casita then created a soft landing spot beneath you both but it only looked big enough for one person.

"Take the candle Mira and you jump first and run! Don't worry I'll be right behind you all the way." You smiled.

She then looked down and jumped. You quickly took another look at the tower and saw it was going to fall any second now.

You looked back down and saw Mirabel was now running out so you jumped down. You saw that you both weren't going to make it out in time.

"Casita create a safe place for Mira now!" You mumbled under your breath. You looked over to see Casita created a shelter for Mirabel to get to safety.

You ran as fast as you could to the shelter. Seconds later the tower collapse and so did rest of the house.

Thankfully you made it just in time and you were covering Mirabels head. The stuff used to shelter you both had fallen beside you both.

You got up and looked at the candle in Mirabels hand. The flame had just went out. You gasped at the sight but you both started hearing yells from your mother and Mirabels.

A/N

Just wrote this half asleep so may be a bit crap