•Chapter 5•

"You ready flower?" He smirked. You smiled and closed your eyes. You felt his face close to yours as he didn't want to mess up.

He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "You look beautiful." He whispered into your ear.

You felt yourself starting to blush and he gave a soft laugh. After a while he was finished. You got up to admire his work in the mirror.

"Wow this is actually good Camilo." You smiled at his skills. "Well I didn't want to mess up on someone as pretty as you Y/N." He stood behind you and wrapped his hands around your waist and kissed your head.

You were too stunned to speak. He let go and started putting everything away. Before you could help him someone opened the bedroom door.

"Y/N come on Lizzy needs help setting the table!" Valeria interrupted. "Interesting." She grinned at you.

"Shut up Valeria I'm coming now!" You sighed whilst leaving the room. "I wonder what Dolores heard." Valeria wondered.

"Valeria I honestly will shove you down the stairs in a minute. NOTHING HAPPENED!" You yelled the last few words.

"If you say so." She shrugged her shoulders. You arrived at the dinner table where Lizzy was waiting.

"Y/N tonight must be perfect and I can't have you looking like that for a start." She groaned.
"You need a nice outfit not a spare of Mirabels." She added.

Lizzy ended up dragging you home to put on another dress. She picked out a knee length white dress.

"You better not get this dirty hermana." She gave you a death look. "Ok chill I won't." You rolled your eyes.

She gave you the dress and stepped outside. You slid on the dress and opened the door. "Beautiful!" She applaused.

"Now let's go since I left Mateo on table setting duty and I don't trust him one bit." She laughed.

"I bet he's ran into a wall." You joked making your sister laugh. "Probably." She grinned. You both arrived back at the house and Casita opened the doors for you both.

You looked to the top of the stairs and saw Alma telling Mirabel off for something again. "Why does Alma always yell at Mirabel for nothing?" You asked Lizzy.

"I bet it's because she didn't get a gift." You sister replied. You sighed and walked into the dining room where Mateo and Diego was messing around.

"Boys get out or I'll get mama." You threatened. "You wouldn't." Mateo challenged you.

"You wanna bet? MAMI!!" You yelled. "She'll have to catch us first." Mateo then grabbed Diego and ran away.

You laughed and grabbed the stack of plates and started setting them out. You just finished setting out the plates when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You turned to see your abuelo. "Oh hey abuelo." You greeted him. "I'm sensing there's something that's worrying you Y/N." He placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Oh no I'm fine! Don't worry." You smiled. He was right though. You knew something was up with Mirabel lately but you couldn't explain it.

"Fine but tell me if there is ok?" He smiled and walked out. You sighed in relief and placed down the knives, forks and spoons.

Once you were done you hung out with Lizzy and Valeria before Alma announced the Guzmans were here.

Everyone was sat down except Mirabel and Augustin as Dolores had just walked in. You were sat between Dolores and Camilo.

Finally Augustin and Mirabel walked in and sat down but they look nervous about something.

Mirabel was staring at Dolores nit breaking eye contact. "Avacado?" Mariano asked Mirabel shoving the bowl infront of her causing to break the eye contact.

Dolores then leaned over and quickly whispered in your ear "Mirabel broke in Brunos tower and found his last vision."

You glanced over at Mirabel in shock. You never really knew Bruno but from the stories you were told he sounded like an evil man.

Mirabel then set her eyes on you. Camilo noticed the tension and looked at his sister who looked away from him.

Isabela then shoved water infront of Mirabels face so you had the chance to tell Camilo what happened.

"Mira broke into Brunos tower and stole his last vision." You repeated. Camilo then shapeshifted into Mirabel then Bruno but then back to himself but with wonky eyes.

You nudged him "Camilo fix your face." And he then went back to normal. Mirabel was now glaring at Camilo and you.

She mouthed "no" to Camilo but he didn't take notice. When Mirabel got asked to pass the cream down he told his father Felix.

Felix spat out his water. Alma tried to distract the Guzmans by pouring them another glass of wine.

Felix then told his wife Pepa which caused her to form a cloud. "Pepa the cloud!" Alma warned her. "Clear skies, Clear skies, Clear skies." Pepa repeated.

She then turned to Julieta and told her. Julieta looked at Mirabel who tried to hide her face.

"Mirabel is everything ok?" Mariano questioned her. "Oh yes she just excited for you to propose. Which you should do now!" Augustin replied for her.

Your mother was chatting to Pepa and she got told what happened too. "Catalina can you grab more wine?" Alma asked her so your mother left to go to the kitchen.

Once your mother left Mirabel tipped Marianos chair so he was on one knee and she turned Isabelas chair to face him.

Isabela gave her a pissed look but Mirabel chose to ignore it. "Actually my Mariano wanted to start with a song. Lusia can you fetch the piano?" Senora Guzman requested.

"Ok." Lusia tried to hold back tears. Mirabel then threw herself on the floor by Isabela and Mariano. She gave them a thumbs up.

"Isabela the most wonderful flower in the entire encanto." Mariano started. Lusia then tried to carry the piano but she found it too heavy?

You and Camilo exchanged worried glances. "The most wonderful of all the Madrigals. Will you marry me-?" Mariano carried on but Mirabel interrupted by shouting "NO" and ducking under the table.

You looked under the table to see rats forming together a green, glowing puzzle. The rats had bought it onto the table on a tray.

"What is happening?!!" Senora Guzman screamed. Animals were everywhere and it was raining indoors.

"MIRABEL BROKE INTO BRUNOS TOWER AND FOUND HIS LAST VISION AND NOW WE ARE ALL DOOMED!" Dolores finally snapped.

Mirabel then jumped forward to grab the puzzle but accidentally pushed it down the table towards Alma.

Once it reached Alma it knocked over two drinks and everyone stared at it. It was Casita breaking and Mirabel infront of it. You looked to a figure behind Mirabel and saw it was.. you!?

The house has started cracking even more now and the Guzmans ran out the house with Alma running after them.

Everyone was yelling at Mirabel as they helped Alma. You stepped out the room with Camilo and you looked at Mirabel with disgust.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You asked her with tears forming in your eyes. "I was going to but I-" She was cut off by you. "Forget it." You then stormed out the house to yours next door.