Mom something is wrong with Casita...

Two days later

I woke up with a weird feeling. I can't really explain this strange feeling but it just didn't feel right. I rolled off my cloud bed as I was waking up. Great way to start my morning! I thought as I began to thunder. Luckily It wasn't to high off the ground.

My cloud disappeared as I took a deep breath in and out. I stumbled as I grasped onto a nearby drawer and pulled myself off the the cold floor.

I rubbed my head as it started to ache. Aren't I just very lucky this morning! My back hurt from from falling off my bed as well...

I stormed out of my room. As I was walking down the stairs Abuela called to me " Pepa! The cloud?"

I didn't even realize I had a cloud over my head. I shooed it away "Shoo Shoo! Leave me alone!" I yelled at the cloud as I failed to get rid of it.

Clear skies Clear skies... the cloud faded away. Juliette came rushing over to Abuela. "Mami something is wrong with Casita!" Juliette worried. "Last night was probably just a one time thing!" Abuela reassured her. "No it's not that! Please come quick!" Juliette said grabbing her hand and pulling her over to the dining room.

Everybody crowded around the dining room. Everything seemed normal in the dining room. "You missed it!" Juliette said. A cloud formed over my head and sprinkled. "Pepa calm down. Nothing is wrong with casita. Everybody can continue-" Abuela got cut off. "But tia Juliette doesn't lie!" Camilo interrupted. "Please Camilo! She's probably just paranoid from what happened yesterday." Abuela said. Camilo clearly still believed Juliette by the look on his face.

I fiddled with my fingers to distract me. Someone put their hand on my shoulder. I nearly jumped back. "Sorry!" Felix said. "We're were you? You weren't in the room this morning." I asked him. "I was with Dolores. She wanted to talk to me about what she heard last night. I think you should talk about it with her as well." Felix said.

I looked over at Dolores. "Uhm...Abuela?" Mirabel said drawing my attention back over to the previous conversation. "I was showing the kids Casita..and Casita wasn't really listening to me. For example, when I said "Doors!" Casita didn't listen,and all the other things too."Abuela looked at Mirabel and then at everyone else. "Maybe..." Abuela was thinking of an excuse. "Juliette can you please continue setting up breakfast?" Abuela said changing the subject. "If anything else happens I will look into it. For now please continue whatever you were doing."

I looked back over at Felix who still had his hand on my shoulder. "Im going to go talk to Dolores." I said. He removed his hand from my shoulder.

I walked over to Dolores. "Felix told me to talk to you about what you heard last night?"I said. Dolores had a worried expression on her face. "Yes, last night after dinner I heard Abuela and Marianos Mom talking about a "proposal" between Mariano and I." Dolores said biting her lip. "Already!? It hasn't even been a full month yet!" I said shocked. "Yes, and they both agreed that he will propose next month. I don't want to have to say no... what if he thinks I don't love him? And I don't want to let the family down." Dolores said anxiously. "Can you talk to Abuela ? I'm a bit afraid of her..." She mumbled. "Of course I will! You have nothing to worry about." I reassured her.

Even if I was a bit scared of her myself.