Vision

I sat in my chair breathing in and out. Staring at the cracks and listening to people scream weren't helping so I went to my room to calm down. "I got you some tea." Camilo said handing me a cup of tea.
"Thank you Camilo,your very caring." I say, smiling at him in a thankful way. "You never fail to make me smile."

He smiled back at me and said "It's my top priority to make sure people are happy. Especially my family."
I took a sip of tea. "Would you like anything else?" Camilo asked me. "No thank you Cami." I say.
"Would you like me to leave or stay?"   "Stay please. I am still a little worried."      "Everything is going to be fine."   "And if it isn't?"        "Trust me. I might have seen something I shouldn't have."     "..Camilo?"    "I'm not going to spoil it." Camilo said.
I stared at him for a while then took another sip of tea.

"I don't feel like forcing you to tell me anything so I'll let you get away with it just this once."
I could hear a banging sound coming from outside of my door.  "What was that!?" I asked,a small cloud hovered above my head. "It's Casita. There are still plates being thrown around in the kitchen." Camilo replied.  "Is it just in the kitchen?"   "Isabella said Casita has been throwing her flower furniture all over the place and making a mess. The floor in Mirabel's room waves around and moves in the middle of the night." Camilo answered.
Another crashing sound came from the kitchen except it was a bit louder.
"Don't worry about it. If you want me to check on it I can." Camilo offered.
"Yes,can you please go check on Juliette."
"Of course."

I've been hearing crashing sounds come from the kitchen while I waited for Camilo to come back.
I heard footsteps running up to the door. "Camilo are you back? I was about to go down there myself."
Camilo opened the door to my room.
"Yes. Turns out Bruno left a vision on the counter. Casita threw it off, Juliette is not allowed to go in there because everything is being thrown around. She was able to get Bruno's vision,she's putting it together now."

"Can't she just-" Camilo cut me off predicting what I was about to say, "We can't find Bruno."
...Just as I was about to speak, Camilo said, "They checked the walls. But don't worry. They'll find him..probably."

Juliette's POV:

  I sat on the ground as I moved the green glowing glass around. It screeched as it scratched the floor.
Hopefully Bruno didn't leave because of this vision...
I put the last piece together. It made a clinking sound. I looked at,shocked. I don't really understand..but this doesn't look good.

Pepa was in the vision,arguing with Abuela. And...cracks! Their back?  I sat there frozen in place,thinking about my mother,sister,and Bruno...
I would HATE to lose him again!
I looked more closely at the vision.

In the background I was there! What do I have to do with this? I could see tears running down my cheek.
What's happening!?